GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DS launch looking a bit on the cack side?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/02/05 at 18:21
Regular
Just had a ganda at the list and it's a bit....rubbish really

Wario Ware, Mario 64 and then a load of filler crap are hardly gonna get the hardware flying off the shelves. Judging by the release schedule as well, there won't be any decent games out for a while afterwards either.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't pi** on fire to put any of the PSP software out. But MGS and all the other *cool* games are surely gonna tempt the public more than Pokemon dash?

Please tell me I'm wrong and GAME release list is a load of ass.
Thu 10/02/05 at 01:39
Regular
"Touched!"
Hedfix wrote:
> Everyone just uses your mum's breasts.
>
> It's more fun.

pwned. haha.
Thu 10/02/05 at 00:49
Regular
"8==="
Everyone just uses your mum's breasts.

It's more fun.
Thu 10/02/05 at 00:23
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Dringo wrote:
> And the Kongo drums can be used for tonnes of games.

As much as I hate this squabbling about what Dringo said and when (*yawns*) you gotta admit Dringo saying the Konga games can be used for loads of games is wrong :S I'm counting 2 that've been released outside of Japan.
Thu 10/02/05 at 00:11
Regular
"8==="
Heh.

If I wanted to I'd just get involved in the 'big hypothetical argument' quoting, I'd catch you up easily. :D
Wed 09/02/05 at 23:54
Regular
Probably but would allow us to continue the war at the top of the top posters charts.

Hedfix with posts and Dringo with words. Oh the fight is on.
Wed 09/02/05 at 23:53
Regular
"8==="
You really should have been clearer.

"Do people forget when I disliked the DS?" would have made it clearer and, in the longrun, saved us both some time.
Wed 09/02/05 at 23:40
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Dringo wrote:
> Do
> people forget my dislike for the DS?
>
> Yes, they probably forgot after you said you wanted one but you
> couldn't afford one.

You know why I hate these forums more than anything, I have to write a topic EVERYTIME or people don't take in what I say.

Yes I am tempted by the DS now, Nintendo have won me round. But I did dislike the DS, and you know what, it's always had a Nintendo logo on it.

As does Doshin the Giant, didn't like that.

And the original GBA, didn't like that.

In fact I could find many things with a Nintendo logo I didn't like.

Just Four Swords isn't one. Played it to death.

And I remember your "fad" discussion, you said the game was a fad. Which it is, sorta, short lived fun I'd imagine. Although Dkonga can last much longer in multiplayer.

And the Kongo drums can be used for tonnes of games.
Wed 09/02/05 at 23:35
Regular
"8==="
Dringo wrote:
>
> I loved it when I got it. 3 days later never played it since.

Which is exactly what I'd said about it all along.

Remember the 'FAD discussion'?
Wed 09/02/05 at 23:34
Regular
"8==="
Dringo wrote:
> Do
> people forget my dislike for the DS?

Yes, they probably forgot after you said you wanted one but you couldn't afford one.

Wanting something you dislike? You should see a shrink.
Wed 09/02/05 at 23:16
Regular
The turn around on Konga?

I loved it when I got it. 3 days later never played it since.

Four Swords is fantastic, and I don't love everything Nintendo do. Do people forget my dislike for the DS?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.