GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Sleep Test"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/02/05 at 14:05
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
May have been done before, and probably has, but it doesn't take long:

[URL]http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/sleep/profiler/[/URL]

"Your sleep is fairly well optimised, scoring 73 %.

You said you sometimes have a problem with sleep though you are not very sleepy during the day, which means your body is probably getting the sleep it needs. Quality of sleep is more important than quantity. There's room to improve your score."

The only problem I really have with sleeping is once I get up I can't go back to sleep. :(
Thu 10/02/05 at 14:07
Regular
85%.
Wed 09/02/05 at 20:28
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Your sleep is fairly well optimised, scoring 57 %.
You said you do not have a problem with sleep and you are not very sleepy during the day, which means your body is probably getting the sleep it needs. Quality of sleep is more important than quantity. There's room to improve your score. Your personalised advice below may be useful.

Now thats twoddle..I am always tired..
Wed 09/02/05 at 20:22
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
77% I'm so lazy XD
Wed 09/02/05 at 19:41
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I'm bored, so i'll just put up a list of things that you can't trust:

Teachers.
Parent's advice.
Graphics calculators.
Your conscience.
Algebra.
"This is for your own good"
The Sleep Test.
Wed 09/02/05 at 19:35
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Calculators.
Wed 09/02/05 at 19:30
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Then again, what can you trust?
Wed 09/02/05 at 19:27
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
44% and I'm a morning person. Not sure if I trust this test.
Wed 09/02/05 at 19:11
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
The last part isn't too helpful in the winter though...
Wed 09/02/05 at 19:07
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Your sleep is very well optimised, scoring 89 %.
You said you have a problem with sleep, but you are not at all sleepy during the day, which indicates your body is getting the sleep it needs. Quality of sleep is more important than quantity. You may find your personalised advice below useful for the odd bad night.

Body and HealthYou are an "Owl"

You are built to be at your best later in the day. Surprisingly, it also means your body clock is more flexible than people with standard or lark-like body clocks.
Ideally, people should wake at the same time everyday, but being an owl, you can probably cope quite well when your sleep pattern is disrupted.
You like a lie-in

You've admitted that you're not at your best early in the day, but you're not being lazy - there's a biological reason why you can't get up in the mornings. At about age 16, your biological rhythm shifts. You become more of an "owl" - a person who likes to go to bed later and get up later than other adults.
If you have to get up on time, you can tune your body clock by winding down early in the evenings, and avoiding being outside (where the light is bright) in the summer evenings.

-------------

YAY! It says I'm not lazy:D
Wed 09/02/05 at 18:57
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
"Your sleep is very well optimised, scoring 93 %."

And when I messed around and posed as a partying 100 year old that falls asleep at 11am and wakes up at midday, I got...

0%

[URL]http://www.bbc.co.uk/apps/ifl/science/humanbody/sleep/profiler/log2results/?ltr_flag=1&L2REndPage=index_results.shtml&q1_sleep_prob=y&q2_age=100&q3_time_asleep_normday=12%3A00&q4_time_awake_normday=13%3A00&q5_time_awake_weekend=14%3A00&q6_morn_or_eve_person=can%27t+tell%2Fneither&q8_time_ideal_bed=1.45am-3am&q9_time_ideal_up=5.00am-6.30am&q10_work_hours=na&q12_sex=m&q13_hrs_sleep_need=0&q19_hour_extra_how_spend=other&q20_epworth_tot=24&q23_stressed_end_day=y&q28_caffeine=y&stressed_end_day=y&height_ft=4&height_ins=4&height_m=&weight_st=20&weight_lbs=0&weight_kgs=&collar_size_cm=&collar_size_in=&keep_fit=n&drink_coffee=y[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.