GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rome Total War"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Rome Total War'.
Tue 30/11/04 at 16:46
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Simple question. Any good? I'm looking for a game that is likely to make me want to play it more then once.

I'm interested in this and Full Spectrum Warrior.

Anyone played these games?
Tue 07/12/04 at 02:36
Regular
"Captain to you."
Not from what i've seen in footage of WW2 they just flop over if you yell at them.
Mon 06/12/04 at 23:27
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I wiped out the gauls in about 15 years.

But then, the french never really put up much of a fight do they? ;)
Mon 06/12/04 at 21:34
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Top class game.

That is all.
Mon 06/12/04 at 17:59
Regular
I'd obliterated the Dacians long before the military reforms :)
Mon 06/12/04 at 17:57
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The Spanish are a good target as well. A bit like the Gaul, only slightly more organised, and put up a better fight. I was close to conquering all of Spain last time I played, which was a while ago now. I've really neglected Rome for the past few weeks.
Mon 06/12/04 at 12:29
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
gerrid wrote:

> Start invading France first, as the Gauls are simpletons and easy to
> beat.

I've found someone even easier to obliterate; the Dacians. Bunch of pansy assed fools. I managed to obliterate a Dacian army of just under 1000 with...2 cohorts of legionaires, 1 of praetorian, and 1 early legionaire cohort, supported by 2 units of archers and 1 Onanger. It was such a glorious bloodbath...
Wed 01/12/04 at 18:14
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Play it on Medium and play as the Julii. Don't forget to do the tutorial and the Prologue, too.

Start invading France first, as the Gauls are simpletons and easy to beat. Don't worry too much about the East and just let those factions fight themselves into extinction.

You might want to pick up a copy of Sun Tzu's 'The Art of War' for a quick read at bedtime, too.
Wed 01/12/04 at 15:53
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Works now
Wed 01/12/04 at 14:50
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Oh and cheers by the by
Wed 01/12/04 at 14:40
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Sorry buddy, I'm computer stupid when it comes to updating whojamaflips.

I know my computer should be able to run it, becuase it's not a bad system. I know, I'll get my daddy to do it when he gets home from work...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.