GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rome Total War"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Rome Total War'.
Tue 30/11/04 at 16:46
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Simple question. Any good? I'm looking for a game that is likely to make me want to play it more then once.

I'm interested in this and Full Spectrum Warrior.

Anyone played these games?
Tue 30/11/04 at 16:46
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Simple question. Any good? I'm looking for a game that is likely to make me want to play it more then once.

I'm interested in this and Full Spectrum Warrior.

Anyone played these games?
Tue 30/11/04 at 16:56
Regular
"Captain to you."
rome total war is ok but can get a bit boring as there are so many battles and most of the time you'll just let the computer auto fight the battles, it's not a very hard game but if you like that sort of thing it's pretty good.

full spectrum warrior isn't bad but getting used to the limited movements can be difficult. the game is quite easy and is short, not really worth the money unless you find it for £10 or so
Tue 30/11/04 at 17:37
Regular
Ignore that simpleton.

R:TW is a magnificent game.
And to be honest, that's all you need to know.

The great thing is, it's got so much depth, but if you're not really bothered and just want to have loads of graphically amazing battles, then you can get through it in that way if you wish.
Tue 30/11/04 at 18:46
Regular
chippxero wrote:
> rome total war is ok but can get a bit boring as there are so many
> battles and most of the time you'll just let the computer auto fight
> the battles,

I've never felt the urge to do this.
Tue 30/11/04 at 22:19
Regular
"Captain to you."
i mean with teh little battles where the cpu sends a army of 89 men vs 1200 i didn't fight these where it was pointless fighting. bigger battle your better to fight yourself as the cpu is crap at working out battles. remember this is just my opition it all depends orn the type of game you like
Tue 30/11/04 at 22:23
Regular
"the burning sky"
Tis a great game, I've played everyone of my battles. I had a strange occurance in my Family Tree tho' Father 44, Son 31, Mother 30. Hmmmmm...
Tue 30/11/04 at 22:28
Regular
"gsybe you!"
TW battles are always fun, no matter the odds for either side.
Tue 30/11/04 at 22:29
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Superb game.
Wed 01/12/04 at 14:28
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I've bought this, but every time I run it my computer crashes. I'm not happy.
Wed 01/12/04 at 14:30
Regular
You have the minimum specs, right?

If so, update your graphics card drivers. gerrid had a similar problem I recall, until some positive thinking brought up that solution, and it fixed it dandy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.