GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"When's the next crossbob novel coming out?"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/01/05 at 16:21
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I really liked his stories, all the cliffhangers and stuff. Plus it's nothing but action! There's always people dying and getting chased!

They seem to remind me of that girl on American Pie. "I shot him but he shot me back and we shot together it was really funny I like shooting."
Page:
Thu 09/06/05 at 23:32
Regular
I cannot beleive this thread is still going.
Thu 09/06/05 at 22:35
Regular
"Catch it!"
Well I might write another story tonight called random day,because i've been excluded from school for 3 days and im going back on wednesday. So I can stay up quite late tonight.
Thu 09/06/05 at 20:41
Regular
"Catch it!"
Well going to write a new story for SSC26 and its,going to be all my own idea.
Tue 07/06/05 at 23:43
Regular
"Catch it!"
Ok I think I have a story somewhere that is all my own Idear and I promise,I will read peoples storys on in. Also the book im reading right now is Stig of the dump.
Tue 07/06/05 at 23:24
Regular
"Captain to you."
I think you should stop posting new stories all the time and spend a bit of time reading other people works and work really hard on one good story that you have thought of yourself, no one wants to read a story where you couldn't even come up with the main concept yourself it just shows a lack of talent and imagination.

Spend more than 5 minutes thinking about what story you are going to tell and how the best way to put it across to people would be. read a book or two on writing and maybe visit a proper writing forum and submit what ever you think is your best piece and get some feedback, but for gods sake listen to what they say as you don’t seem to listen to anyone on here.

Try to improve and get a style of your own and then post a story on here so that people will genuinely think, 'Wow crossbobs stories are a lot better'.
Tue 07/06/05 at 23:18
Regular
"Catch it!"
Alright I will stop now so what do you think I should write my next story about?
Tue 07/06/05 at 23:13
Regular
"Captain to you."
Everyone that can see that you just wrote one stop spamming, this forum used to be one of the better ones now you just spam it with pointless posts.
Tue 07/06/05 at 23:12
Regular
"Catch it!"
Just wrote the first one about Cyborgs.
Tue 07/06/05 at 20:47
Regular
"Catch it!"
I will write this if you want.
Mon 06/06/05 at 22:34
"period drama"
Or 2.173 average-height women who visit the gym from time to time.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.