GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"When's the next crossbob novel coming out?"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/01/05 at 16:21
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I really liked his stories, all the cliffhangers and stuff. Plus it's nothing but action! There's always people dying and getting chased!

They seem to remind me of that girl on American Pie. "I shot him but he shot me back and we shot together it was really funny I like shooting."
Page:
Wed 02/02/05 at 07:35
"Tesco value"
"But they won't alone because just behind was a gang the worst gang ever and that gang was The Police!"

with Sting in the sidecar with a bright yellow skid-lid and pink furry earmuffs making gun gestures with his hands.

I think someone has been playing to much GTA before bedtime.

keep it up!

"Max and his friends have super powers they got super powers one day when they where on a school trip. To a theme park when they were on the rollor coaster is crashed they woke up in the hospital with super powers."

well give him back, someones missing him.
Thu 03/02/05 at 16:55
Regular
"Catch it!"
Do you think there should be slow-mo in super powers or not because Im writing part two of super powers right now and I don't no if to!
Thu 03/02/05 at 21:23
"period drama"
Why doesn't someone have a slow-mo super-power!
Fri 04/02/05 at 09:28
Regular
that would be super cool!
Fri 04/02/05 at 17:02
Regular
"Catch it!"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Why doesn't someone have a slow-mo super-power!

Good Idea I might acutally do that thank you very much for the Idea your a great help!
Sat 05/02/05 at 00:39
Regular
"Catch it!"
Just added part two of super powers!
Sat 05/02/05 at 12:14
Regular
"0228"
That was a great read. I like the strenchy guy.
Sat 05/02/05 at 13:16
Regular
"Catch it!"
thank you!
Sat 05/02/05 at 14:57
Regular
I had more pleasure reading the epitaph on my father's gravestone.
Sat 05/02/05 at 14:58
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
hey crossbob, 'strenchy' isn't a word.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.