GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"When's the next crossbob novel coming out?"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/01/05 at 16:21
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I really liked his stories, all the cliffhangers and stuff. Plus it's nothing but action! There's always people dying and getting chased!

They seem to remind me of that girl on American Pie. "I shot him but he shot me back and we shot together it was really funny I like shooting."
Page:
Sat 02/07/05 at 11:32
Regular
"Catch it!"
I've just had one of the wierdest dreams ever so now im,going to write a story on it. Its going to be much more improved this story and very wierd!
Sun 19/06/05 at 23:10
Regular
"Catch it!"
Its not me there was some other guy called Bathroom-no3 posting in here. But he got banned so his posts have been deleted.
Sun 19/06/05 at 21:17
Regular
"Bicycle"
Stop being such a fool.

Post once, at most twice, and then edit.

Boosting your post count by writing "I think it'll have a pirate" then in a seperate post "No I don't think it will" is just stupid. What difference would it make if you simply edited the original post to "I was thinking of having a pirate, but upon further consideration I realised how it would remove the attention on the story, and simply serve to increase the stories stupidity and diminish it's credibility." or possible "I think it'll have a pirate... EDIT: No, it won't, actually."

It's not just you Crossbob, but whatever, don't do it. It's annoying.
Sun 19/06/05 at 20:49
Regular
"Catch it!"
But it wasn't very good im going to write another one tonight.
Thu 16/06/05 at 17:04
Regular
"Catch it!"
Well today im going to try and do a new story for SSC27
Mon 13/06/05 at 01:53
Regular
"Catch it!"
I have writen a new poem called The Dying.
Sun 12/06/05 at 16:06
Regular
"Catch it!"
No I don't think I will.
Fri 10/06/05 at 22:00
Regular
"Catch it!"
But it will have Pirates in it.
Fri 10/06/05 at 14:47
Regular
"Catch it!"
Well I already have ideas for my new story Random day,its going to be one of my strangest stories yet.
Thu 09/06/05 at 23:35
Regular
"Catch it!"
I know LOL.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.