GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I HATE UCAS!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/01/05 at 19:11
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Today, we were sat idly in the theatre awaiting our lecture, and the tutor comes in and announces that the closing date for UCAS applications is the eleventh.

I recall the F-Word being the first thing that came to mind followed by an actual shouting of, "I thought it was the fifteenth..."

Evidently not - the eleventh - and another tutor says I've only got three days inwhich to do it. So I head up to the open-access ICT suite and get cracking with the help of my friend Danielle who'd already started her's. She got me started and I've successfully completed the section about myself - that's right, I've completed the easiest bit.

Still at it, right now, at home... No clues as to which university is for me, no idea what my last boss' name was, not knowing what chance I have of even succeeding. Deadline or not, a rude ICT staff member approached me earlier today and said, "Well, you've no chance of getting into university at this rate." Cheers for that - you really boosted my confidence...
Sun 23/01/05 at 11:33
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I just wanted to fill up the six options. Should've researched harder :(
Sat 22/01/05 at 12:15
Regular
"The Red Shift"
The Hibernator wrote:
> I did say I don't really have any intention in going there...

Surely you should have put a Uni on there that was far better than your expectations then?
Sat 22/01/05 at 11:05
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I'm laughing at the university not at you.
Sat 22/01/05 at 10:08
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I did say I don't really have any intention in going there...
Sat 22/01/05 at 00:05
Regular
"bit of a brain"
because it's rubbish.
Fri 21/01/05 at 22:31
Regular
"For One Night Only"
gerrid wrote:
> hahaah DeMontfort ahahahaah

That's funny because of the ridiculously fancy name or 'cos it's a s**t uni?
Fri 21/01/05 at 20:42
"period drama"
Got all my offers now.
5 / 5

And I'd still be able to get into them if I fell into a coma right ... about ... now.

Fri 21/01/05 at 20:37
Regular
"bit of a brain"
hahaah DeMontfort ahahahaah
Fri 21/01/05 at 18:53
Regular
"For One Night Only"
First UCAS-related letter in the post today aswell as a pack for DeMontford Uni. Not where I intend to go, ofcourse, but it helps to have options.
Thu 20/01/05 at 20:57
Regular
mermoid wrote:
> That's only because Scotland is "different" though.

Just the same way that Steven Hawking is "different"

Yes, that's right, Scotlands a disabled country but it's really intelligent. Or not.

I would have applied for Cambridge and Oxford (I did have two spaces left on my form) but I couldn't be bothered getting it done for October 15th, rather than giving myself an extra 3 months to work on it.

THat and the fact that we were only told how to use everything etc a week before the 15th.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.