GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"100 Greatest Cartoons"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/12/04 at 23:53
Regular
"0228"
[URL]http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/G/greatest/cartoons/index.html[/URL]

It's another channel 4 poll and the nomination's list is rather odd. Some are films, other's TV series', and others are individual characters. There are even a couple that I wouldn't consider to be cartoons, 'The Magic Roundabout' and 'Wallace and Grommit' are both on the list. Also, I know that many of you like Bucky O'Hare but I'm afraid he's not an option.

My votes went to: Daffy Duck, Donald Duck, The Flinstones, Futurama, Hong Kong Phooey, Ren and Stimpy, The Simpsons, South Park, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

There are some odd choices there, I know. Probably should have included Family Guy somewhere.
Tue 01/03/05 at 20:46
Regular
": ("
They shouldn't have done Cartoon films either, The Incredibles only came out a couple of months ago and it's already considered as a classic.
Tue 01/03/05 at 20:44
Regular
Yeah, Pinky and the Brain and The Animaniacs deserved a look in.
Tue 01/03/05 at 20:43
Regular
"0228"
Pinky and the Brain was great. Should have been on the list as it was better than many of those that did make it.
Tue 01/03/05 at 20:42
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
That show irritated me.
Tue 01/03/05 at 20:41
Regular
": ("
Where is Pinky and the Brain?

:(
Tue 01/03/05 at 20:40
Regular
Not even the massive warrior dragon?
Tue 01/03/05 at 20:28
Regular
Actually, it has nothing to do with fighting creatures.
Tue 01/03/05 at 20:26
Regular
Herr Dark Wolf wrote:
> And how dare you say it looks like Pokemon, Mev, you fool!

What..? It did. The whole animation style and fighting creatures and stuff.

> What do you think of that list? :)

I haven't heard of most of them...

Where's the classics?
Tue 01/03/05 at 20:24
Regular
"tall skinny latte"
Wardy_MoD wrote:
> I know...but that accent to them words!!!LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL!

Hehe, I won't be able to listen to A Whole New World in the same way again!
Tue 01/03/05 at 20:24
Regular
It's a good film :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.