GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"100 Greatest Cartoons"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/12/04 at 23:53
Regular
"0228"
[URL]http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/G/greatest/cartoons/index.html[/URL]

It's another channel 4 poll and the nomination's list is rather odd. Some are films, other's TV series', and others are individual characters. There are even a couple that I wouldn't consider to be cartoons, 'The Magic Roundabout' and 'Wallace and Grommit' are both on the list. Also, I know that many of you like Bucky O'Hare but I'm afraid he's not an option.

My votes went to: Daffy Duck, Donald Duck, The Flinstones, Futurama, Hong Kong Phooey, Ren and Stimpy, The Simpsons, South Park, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

There are some odd choices there, I know. Probably should have included Family Guy somewhere.
Fri 24/12/04 at 00:51
Regular
Bah, only 10? I wanted to pick 14! Urgh...

And when is this going to be on TV?
Fri 24/12/04 at 00:40
Regular
"I'm Great."
I am so not happy that they have missed out some great cartoons on the list. I added them in the suggestion boxes.

Transformers
Thundercats
Captain Bucky O'hare
Jayce and the Wheeled warriors
Dragonball Z

Forgot to mention Dogtanian and Visionaries too. Not enough space. Also if they have Akira in the list where is Ghost in the shell? I could go on for ages with this.
Fri 24/12/04 at 00:29
Regular
"tall skinny latte"
Can't wait to see this poll, it's a brilliant one. Some great 'cartoons' in there. Some of my votes went to the Simpsons, Alice in Wonderland, Babar, Pinocchio, Lion King and -->Watership Down. <--
Thu 23/12/04 at 23:54
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
Watch the Simpsons win....you watch
Thu 23/12/04 at 23:53
Regular
"0228"
[URL]http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/G/greatest/cartoons/index.html[/URL]

It's another channel 4 poll and the nomination's list is rather odd. Some are films, other's TV series', and others are individual characters. There are even a couple that I wouldn't consider to be cartoons, 'The Magic Roundabout' and 'Wallace and Grommit' are both on the list. Also, I know that many of you like Bucky O'Hare but I'm afraid he's not an option.

My votes went to: Daffy Duck, Donald Duck, The Flinstones, Futurama, Hong Kong Phooey, Ren and Stimpy, The Simpsons, South Park, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

There are some odd choices there, I know. Probably should have included Family Guy somewhere.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.