GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Only in Harlow"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/12/04 at 09:24
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
So it's half eight in the morning, I'm walking my girlfriend and her Mother to the town. In the dis**tance I see some children mucking about, jumping and rolling on the wet ground. But as I get closer, I realise that these aren't children, they are but men. Two men in their twenties, clearly unable to get any form of employment, smacked out (possibly on smack), at half eight in the morning. They were saying the queeres**t things too: "I'll sh*t in your mouth", was what they were mos**tly saying, to people in suits, passers-by, and even an old lady with a push trolley.

It dawned on me after a second or two, that there was no way pas**t these two goons without me getting my fair share of their unique brand of Chris**tmas spirit. They'd moved on a bit as we were walking, but we had to pass them in a narrow gap, and that's when we got our honours. I laughed, my girlfriend laughed, and my girlfriend's Mother laughed. "Why is everyone laughing at me, I'll sh*t in their mouths", they said, "Hey Bruv (yes, he actually said that), I'll sh*t in your mouth". Me and the girlfriend walk off giggling, GF's Mum goes in shop, giggling.

Not exactly what I wanted to happen that early in the morning, and I have to admit that I was tempted to one-inch punch them both, then drop their corpses off at the Police s**tation. But the real Police got there firs**t. "The girls in Next were f**king asking for it", I hear one of them say as I make my way home.

Leah Betts had the right idea.
Thu 23/12/04 at 13:46
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Light wrote:
> So I've spent today furious and furiously blasting through the work
> so that they HAVE to bother their ass to do something. I cc'd all
> their bosses in on the data I sent them, so they have no excuse.
>
> Merry Xmas you bunch of ****s.

Beautiful.
Thu 23/12/04 at 13:44
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
I got every department in the business giving our department work to do, so that they could sit on their ass and say "well, we're waiting for the Data back from the Database team".

So I've spent today furious and furiously blasting through the work so that they HAVE to bother their ass to do something. I cc'd all their bosses in on the data I sent them, so they have no excuse.

Merry Xmas you bunch of ****s.
Thu 23/12/04 at 13:42
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> I was in Burger King yesterday

You poor, poor man.
Thu 23/12/04 at 13:40
Regular
"For One Night Only"
LOL - very ammusing story - couldn't help but laugh no matter how vulgar...
Thu 23/12/04 at 13:39
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I got £40 & a bottle of wine today in tips.
From old people mainly.

I hate this town even more since I walk around it in the rain.
Thu 23/12/04 at 13:34
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I was in Burger King yesterday (purely out of necessity and proximity) and behind me in the queue was a man of at least 30 sporting a stepped haircut (spiky and gelled on the top) wearing a large puffa jacket, giggling with his equally sartorially challenged thirtysomething mate.

I ordered one burger, they got it wrong and gave me two. How can you get an order for one burger wrong? Still, I ate both of them. Suckers.
Thu 23/12/04 at 13:21
Regular
"Excommunicated"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4120649.stm[/URL]

Quite scary, one poor guy is dead.
Thu 23/12/04 at 13:13
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Isn't there a mad knife man running about London somewhere?

So that's how Forest Fan is spending Xmas...
Thu 23/12/04 at 13:12
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Isn't there a mad knife man running about London somewhere?
Thu 23/12/04 at 12:57
Regular
"Captain to you."
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Miserableman wrote:
>
> Who the fook gets royally trousered on a Sunday morning :0|

If you know it's sunday morning then you haven't had enough.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.