GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Only in Harlow"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/12/04 at 09:24
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
So it's half eight in the morning, I'm walking my girlfriend and her Mother to the town. In the dis**tance I see some children mucking about, jumping and rolling on the wet ground. But as I get closer, I realise that these aren't children, they are but men. Two men in their twenties, clearly unable to get any form of employment, smacked out (possibly on smack), at half eight in the morning. They were saying the queeres**t things too: "I'll sh*t in your mouth", was what they were mos**tly saying, to people in suits, passers-by, and even an old lady with a push trolley.

It dawned on me after a second or two, that there was no way pas**t these two goons without me getting my fair share of their unique brand of Chris**tmas spirit. They'd moved on a bit as we were walking, but we had to pass them in a narrow gap, and that's when we got our honours. I laughed, my girlfriend laughed, and my girlfriend's Mother laughed. "Why is everyone laughing at me, I'll sh*t in their mouths", they said, "Hey Bruv (yes, he actually said that), I'll sh*t in your mouth". Me and the girlfriend walk off giggling, GF's Mum goes in shop, giggling.

Not exactly what I wanted to happen that early in the morning, and I have to admit that I was tempted to one-inch punch them both, then drop their corpses off at the Police s**tation. But the real Police got there firs**t. "The girls in Next were f**king asking for it", I hear one of them say as I make my way home.

Leah Betts had the right idea.
Thu 23/12/04 at 15:17
Regular
"Captain to you."
monkey_man wrote:
> My Brother used to dump Harlow Star newspapers in the ditch by our
> house, or give me a Kinder egg to do it for him. Seemed like a good
> deal at the time.

thats still a good deal.
Thu 23/12/04 at 14:28
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
My Brother used to dump Harlow Star newspapers in the ditch by our house, or give me a Kinder egg to do it for him. Seemed like a good deal at the time.
Thu 23/12/04 at 14:24
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I used to have to go around Harlow to check people were receiving their Harlow Star newspapers. The further into central Harlow you get, the more it turns into the Deep South, with mouthbreathing rednecks and their wrong-faced children yapping at you and brandishing pitchforks.
Thu 23/12/04 at 14:11
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Some of Willowfield is ok, some of it isn't.
The tower is grim, and the 8th floor smells of a mixture of kippers and unwashed ladies parts.
Thu 23/12/04 at 14:02
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Goatboy wrote:
> I walked around Willowfield and Woodcroft in the sunshine, was given
> money and alcohol by people for simply doing my job and watched 2
> male dogs trying to sex each other whilst I smoked and laughed.

My girlfriend's Aunt lives in Willowfield. Not the tower though. If I lived there, the first thing I'd do after moving all my stuff up is jump out the window.
Thu 23/12/04 at 13:57
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
The ladies in the sales department here appear to have misunderstood the "Dress Casual in the last week" for an instruction to "Dress like an increasingly desperate slapper with a morbid fear of being alone at Xmas".

10-1 on that tomorrow one of them attempts to rape one of the sales managers...
Thu 23/12/04 at 13:51
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Forza wrote:
> Trying to?

---

The one underneath kept getting angry and spinning around before climbing up having a go on the other.
Repeat.
Repeat.

It was like a bizarre hairy wrestling match.
Thu 23/12/04 at 13:49
Regular
"Captain to you."
SHEEPY wrote:

> Quite scary, one poor guy is dead.

At least it was a poor guy
Thu 23/12/04 at 13:48
Regular
Trying to?
Thu 23/12/04 at 13:48
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I walked around Willowfield and Woodcroft in the sunshine, was given money and alcohol by people for simply doing my job and watched 2 male dogs trying to sex each other whilst I smoked and laughed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.