GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Only in Harlow"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/12/04 at 09:24
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
So it's half eight in the morning, I'm walking my girlfriend and her Mother to the town. In the dis**tance I see some children mucking about, jumping and rolling on the wet ground. But as I get closer, I realise that these aren't children, they are but men. Two men in their twenties, clearly unable to get any form of employment, smacked out (possibly on smack), at half eight in the morning. They were saying the queeres**t things too: "I'll sh*t in your mouth", was what they were mos**tly saying, to people in suits, passers-by, and even an old lady with a push trolley.

It dawned on me after a second or two, that there was no way pas**t these two goons without me getting my fair share of their unique brand of Chris**tmas spirit. They'd moved on a bit as we were walking, but we had to pass them in a narrow gap, and that's when we got our honours. I laughed, my girlfriend laughed, and my girlfriend's Mother laughed. "Why is everyone laughing at me, I'll sh*t in their mouths", they said, "Hey Bruv (yes, he actually said that), I'll sh*t in your mouth". Me and the girlfriend walk off giggling, GF's Mum goes in shop, giggling.

Not exactly what I wanted to happen that early in the morning, and I have to admit that I was tempted to one-inch punch them both, then drop their corpses off at the Police s**tation. But the real Police got there firs**t. "The girls in Next were f**king asking for it", I hear one of them say as I make my way home.

Leah Betts had the right idea.
Fri 24/12/04 at 11:33
Regular
"Captain to you."
monkey_man wrote:

> nope it's bad as a hole.

if my plans come together it will be down one soon
Fri 24/12/04 at 11:28
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
chippxero wrote:
> nope it's bad as a whole.

nope it's bad as a hole.
Fri 24/12/04 at 00:03
Regular
"Captain to you."
Puddin™ wrote:
> Surely it's like any place? It has nice parts and not so nice
> parts...like a naked man.

nope it's bad as a whole.
Thu 23/12/04 at 19:41
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Goatboy wrote:
> and the 8th floor smells of a mixture of kippers and unwashed ladies > parts.

That made me feel nauseous. :S
Thu 23/12/04 at 18:16
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Surely it's like any place? It has nice parts and not so nice parts...like a naked man.
Thu 23/12/04 at 17:41
Regular
"Captain to you."
Puddin™ wrote:
> My nan used to live in Harlow, and everytime i went to visit it seemed
> like a pretty nice place to live. My cousins still live there..

your wrong it's not nice it's horrible and the people are the scum of the earth

no offence ment to people on here who are not scum of the earth or to your cousins 'Puddin'
Thu 23/12/04 at 17:29
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
My nan used to live in Harlow, and everytime i went to visit it seemed like a pretty nice place to live. My cousins still live there..
Thu 23/12/04 at 17:10
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Damn, I wrote a big long rant about illegal drugs, legal drugs, Bill Hicks, why heavy drug users that die can shove off, and all sorts of other things, but my PC crashed.

All I can say is E and injections are no-no's. And that's only if they affect other people because of the user being selfish and taking it out in public. Like the people this morning.
Thu 23/12/04 at 16:28
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Very_Metal wrote:
> monkey_man wrote:
>
> Leah Betts had the right idea.
>
> bloody hell mate.. steady on!! that was ALMOST bad enough to make ME
> find it bad taste... almost ;)

I remember when that happened. The next week E's called "leahs" appeared, promising to get you to nearly the state she got in.
Thu 23/12/04 at 16:20
Regular
"you've got a beard"
monkey_man wrote:

> Leah Betts had the right idea.

bloody hell mate.. steady on!! that was ALMOST bad enough to make ME find it bad taste... almost ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.