GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My first Date... I need help..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/12/04 at 16:34
Regular
"Time Up"
In a few days I am going to go out for a date, and I have never dated anyone before, in fact I don't think that I have ever talked to a girl in my whole life, and I didn't even fix that date, there was a friend who did it for me, and now I have no clue about what I am supposed to do.. What are people supposed to do on a date ? what kinds of things should I say ? And what kinds of things shouldn't I say ? Please I need all the advice that I can get because I am a total newbie about everything that has to do with these kinds of things.
Wed 05/01/05 at 14:39
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I don’t have a swagger. It’s more of a thrusting action really. It means I walk like a tard, but it makes the sex easier.
Wed 05/01/05 at 13:30
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Exactly.
Lose the nerve and replace it with swaggering arrogance.
Trust me.
Wed 05/01/05 at 13:29
Regular
"Excommunicated"
The first time I asked somebody out I was so nervous I thought I was going to throw up on her.

It turned out alright though because I'm such a sexy beast.
Wed 05/01/05 at 12:54
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Neck half a pint of vodka 20 mins before you go.
You'll be fine, and after an hour you won't care what she thinks anyway.

Failing that?
Stop being such a femm, this isn't Trisha and these pasty virgins would blow a load in their Incredibles jimjams if a girl so much as smiled at them.
Tue 04/01/05 at 20:03
Regular
"Light of the world"
Glad to help as always english... even when your peeshing yourself 'at' me

:P
Tue 04/01/05 at 19:56
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Lil Ginge wrote:
> dont be to 'matcho matcho', be YOURSELF!

AHAHAHA!
I've just had one of the worst days I can remember, but that made me pish myself.

He reeks of masculinity though?
Tue 04/01/05 at 15:46
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Right what you have to do is be random. On my first date I was nervous, painfuly shy (I even hid behind the menu at lunch) and there were a couple of pauses BUT what you have to remember is not all silences are awkward. Just fill them with the first thing that comes to your head. Go for a walk and take her to general places of interest. For example me and Mark went to the city gardens, then up the Royal Mile (the road up to Edinburgh Castle with a lot of shops on it), the modern art gallery and back down to Princes Street Gardens and then we went to the cinema and it was all so so brilliant. Just keep on moving and keep on commenting on things you see and hear and more. Aslong as she A) Agrees with your opinions or B)You say it in jest and she finds it funny you'll be fine. Oh and ONE more thing. DON'T force the first kiss. Or tag it on at the end of the date. If it doesn't come naturally to the both of you then it's not the right time yet.

On my first date we were lying on the grass in the Gardens and we started just commenting on stuff in the gardens, having a laugh and then we turned to face each other and keep talking and eventually it just happened. It was perfect. I hope you can have a GREAT first date too and a great relationship:D
Tue 04/01/05 at 15:25
Regular
"you've got a beard"
English_Bloke wrote:

> He had an X-Box controller stuffed down the front of his trousers.

the modest redesign,... or the original monster? :)
Tue 04/01/05 at 12:09
Regular
"Light of the world"
DUDE!

Breath into a bag or something you sound like your hyper-ventilating!

Um.. Id s**tay as calm as poss - dont be to 'matcho matcho', be YOURSELF!

..I havent really dated except one jackass which did none of above but the other guy did and was probably more sh*t scared than yourself but he managed to keep cool and was his wacky funny self - i saw him for who he was and we were together three years

...So who know's dude jus**t take it easy.

The thought of dating gives me the shivvers at the mo - I don't think i'll touch men for a while. I dont think they'll unders**tand why I have eaten twice the amount they have.
Tue 04/01/05 at 07:26
Regular
Kibitzer wrote:
> Do you know nothing about women at all?

This, coming from a 14-year old...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.