GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My first Date... I need help..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/12/04 at 16:34
Regular
"Time Up"
In a few days I am going to go out for a date, and I have never dated anyone before, in fact I don't think that I have ever talked to a girl in my whole life, and I didn't even fix that date, there was a friend who did it for me, and now I have no clue about what I am supposed to do.. What are people supposed to do on a date ? what kinds of things should I say ? And what kinds of things shouldn't I say ? Please I need all the advice that I can get because I am a total newbie about everything that has to do with these kinds of things.
Mon 10/01/05 at 21:37
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Why is your nose so brown?
Did you try to shove it too far up Goatboy's ass?
Mon 10/01/05 at 21:25
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Nope
Mon 10/01/05 at 21:03
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Very_Metal wrote:
> how old were you when you became so gloriously jaded? :)
---

Not a case of being jaded, it's a case of not dancing like a horny bear simply because a woman dangles the prospect of sex in front of me.
I spent a vast proportion of my teen years with the usual worries of "what do I say/do/think?" when presented with a no-tail. But after a few clumsy attempts, I stopped trying or caring.
And the ironic thing is once you couldn't care less if you get laid or not, suddenly they're on you.
Why? Horseshit female insistence on games. You're not interested, therefore you're a challenge. They have to work to get you, it's a threat to their womanhood that you couldn't care less if they ring you or not. They question their own sense of attractiveness, "Why isn't he following my every command and whim? Doesn't he want me? I'll show him" etc etc.

You have the leering, chat-up line spouting aftershave doused me-monkey trying to cop off with you with his mates thumping their chests. You get this all the time, you enjoy playing with them and letting them think they stand a chance. It puffs your ego to make men play your tune, then you go home and laugh and read nonsense empowering chick-lit toss that tells you that you're powerful and strong and She-Ra.

Or you have a bloke that doesn't care you're leaning over to display your wares to him - half the world has boobs so don't think that makes you special. He isn't interested in trying to impress you with tales (lies) of darring-do, he isn't throwing smooth lines at you with practised ease. He isn't falling over himself to spend £££ on drinks/meals etc so you feel better about yourself in a way that buying another pair of shoes just can't do.
You can't get him all worked up and leave him with ballache at the end of the evening, because dammit he's not responding like you're used to.
Ok then, you'll show him. So you try extra hard, go into overdrive with the hairflick/glass rim stroke/wrists exposed/laughing and playful touch of the arm.
And he leaves at the end of the evening without asking for your phone number? This isn't on so you take his, "I'll phone you" you assure him and leave it for 3-4 days just to make him suffer.
Except when you do phone, he's too busy to come out for a couple of weeks and we'll sort something out for a weekend soon.

Jaded? No.
Puppydog eager? No.
Just refuses to play these tired mating rituals.
Mon 10/01/05 at 20:00
Regular
"Slice n Dice baby"
Goatboy wrote:
> And don't forget to go home and whack off like a zoo-chimp when you're
> in bed and remembering how you almostsortanearly touched her arm with
> yours.

Lol. Give the guy a brake, this could destroy him for the rest of his life if he fails...good luck mate btw :)
Mon 10/01/05 at 20:00
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Goatboy wrote:
> And don't forget to go home and whack off like a zoo-chimp when you're
> in bed and remembering how you almostsortanearly touched her arm with
> yours.

how old were you when you became so gloriously jaded? :)
Mon 10/01/05 at 19:53
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
And don't forget to go home and whack off like a zoo-chimp when you're in bed and remembering how you almostsortanearly touched her arm with yours.
Mon 10/01/05 at 19:37
Regular
"Slice n Dice baby"
OK, usually i wouldnt reply to something like this, but laugh my ass off, but im feeling good (having screwed up A level maths today, meh). But we all have to start off somewhere and nowhere.

You have to realise, theres no secret to it.

Thats the best piece of advice i can give.

Talk about anything, make conversation like you would to any of your friends, but obviously not about the lastest game on the PC extra, thats not very exciting to most girls, although some do like it (few)

Dont expect to suceed completely, dont expect to score (lol), you wont on your first date, unless your a lucky one!

I could do into detail about various things, like when to through in a sugestive line etc, but you have to learn that, otherwise theres no fun in it.

You know when the moments right though, you just will.

Good luck!
Mon 10/01/05 at 01:55
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Cub!st wrote:
> me and Mark went to the city gardens, then up the Royal Mile

Enough of the graphic detail, please.
Sun 09/01/05 at 12:08
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Goatboy wrote:
> Incredibles jimjams

oh dude.. they sound pretty sweet....
Sat 08/01/05 at 23:08
Regular
Goatboy wrote:

> Laughing = Wants to lap you like a thirsty kitten.

Exxxxactamundo

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.