GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This is totally OUT OF ORDER"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/12/04 at 00:28
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4098917.stm[/URL]

I cant believe that Geff Hoon is planning to re-construct the British Military. Our military is one of the best in the world and the government plan to make redundant 1,500 soldiers and disband many regiments.

One that is very disgraceful is their closing down the Black Watch. Thats a major slap in the face for those brave chaps, to fight for their country to witness 5 of their brothers in arms to die, only to come home and find out "THEIR BEING CLOSE DOWN"..... Not to mention other regiments, which have historical value; soldiers who fought for them in WW1 & WW2 if many were still alive would spit in Hoon's face for this backstabbing policy of his
Fri 17/12/04 at 18:46
No, not the teabags.
Fri 17/12/04 at 18:43
Regular
"Captain to you."
Timmargh wrote:
> Because they're red.

haha beautiful they will never suspect being attacked by a red jet :D
Fri 17/12/04 at 18:42
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Because they're red.
Fri 17/12/04 at 18:37
Why are they specifically good for counterattacking Russia?
Fri 17/12/04 at 18:22
"I love yo... lamp."
It was better than I expected it to be actually. Some reorganisation is needed, but re-equipping and some leadership changes are more important than number cuts.

Now for real evidence of living in the past - the order for 89 more Typhoons. Now don't get me wrong, I really do quite like them. OK, so the first one couldn't fly in cloud without having the flight computers crash and stuff, but since they fixed that they have a bit of promise.

However, what they are very good at, due to their design, is counter attacking Russia. Which isn't exactly something we need to worry about these days. Plus, they are not quite as fast as I think they ought to be.
Fri 17/12/04 at 16:04
chippxero wrote:

> Isn't that about 20 guys on battle sheep (sheep with little viking
> horned hats on) waving leaks at the other side?

Leek

If you're gonna insult us, at least spell it properly!
Fri 17/12/04 at 15:30
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
The Confederate wrote:
> Each person who joins the military is very proud of their regiment and
> guarantee it will cause problems for those who have to move into
> others.

How can a person already have a regiment if they are joining the military?
Fri 17/12/04 at 15:15
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Personally, I couldn't give a damn.
Fri 17/12/04 at 15:10
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
It's like giving the enemy more of a chance... which as a country we hate doing.
Fri 17/12/04 at 15:09
Regular
"Captain to you."
The Royal Regiment of Wales

Isn't that about 20 guys on battle sheep (sheep with little viking horned hats on) waving leeks at the other side?

edit: sorry for the wrong spelling of leek :D earlier

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.