GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This is totally OUT OF ORDER"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/12/04 at 00:28
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4098917.stm[/URL]

I cant believe that Geff Hoon is planning to re-construct the British Military. Our military is one of the best in the world and the government plan to make redundant 1,500 soldiers and disband many regiments.

One that is very disgraceful is their closing down the Black Watch. Thats a major slap in the face for those brave chaps, to fight for their country to witness 5 of their brothers in arms to die, only to come home and find out "THEIR BEING CLOSE DOWN"..... Not to mention other regiments, which have historical value; soldiers who fought for them in WW1 & WW2 if many were still alive would spit in Hoon's face for this backstabbing policy of his
Tue 21/12/04 at 11:24
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Damn, I'm a liberal ractionary cockwit...do I count?

*packs bag*
Mon 20/12/04 at 11:40
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
My revolution has already started.

We're fighting for my right to rule the world. I'm calling it The People's Republic of Everywhere.

Jingoistic reactionary cockwits with no intention of doing anything beyond braying their ill-considered opinions will be the first against the wall.
Mon 20/12/04 at 00:23
Regular
"Captain to you."
SHEEPY wrote:
> Where's the fun in that?
>
> YOU NAZI

hehe

my dictatorship (probably spelt wrong) starts here
Mon 20/12/04 at 00:22
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Where's the fun in that?

YOU NAZI
Mon 20/12/04 at 00:20
Regular
"Captain to you."
Father Crilly wrote:
> Ahaha, not committing suicide obviously.

Use the 'edit post button' more
Mon 20/12/04 at 00:18
Regular
"We are the dead"
Ahaha, not committing suicide obviously.
Mon 20/12/04 at 00:18
Regular
"We are the dead"
That's how Hitler started off.
Mon 20/12/04 at 00:17
Regular
"Excommunicated"
No they bloody wouldn't, I say we commit suicide and do the world a favour.
Mon 20/12/04 at 00:17
Regular
"Captain to you."
SHEEPY wrote:
> I like French, Spanish and German people.

I don't dislike them i just think it would be better if they where part of our empire. Infact most countrys would be better if they where under our rule.
Mon 20/12/04 at 00:14
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I like French, Spanish and German people.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.