GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I successfully out-bored my girlfriend's Dad"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/12/04 at 14:44
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Now I hate to be unkind to the man, because he's a nice bloke...just sometimes he tends to go on about stuff for too long. I'm sitting round his house, abusing his broadband via the network he set up for me, and doing unmentionable stuff to his daughter, so I probably appear as a right to$$er for this, but today he was boring me a tad to much, so I tried it on him and it worked! The topic in question was pop-up blockers, but I successfully got it onto table lamps, and continued on and on about a lamp we have at home, until he eventually got up to make a cup of tea and left me alone! Hurrah for me, and my lamp.
Tue 14/12/04 at 15:10
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
*Forwards webpage to aforementioned Father*
Tue 14/12/04 at 16:39
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Now he knows who he can get to proof-read his forty-thousand word thesis on the history of tabletop lighting.

Mission Status:FAILED
Wed 15/12/04 at 20:58
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
monkey_man wrote:
> MoJoJoJo wrote:
> "You're not marrying him."
>
> I don't want to marry her.

Why are you with her then? Or do you not know whether you want to marry her or not?

Things seem strange to me, to be with someone you don't ever want to spend your life with. Of course it's different if you don't [/I]know[/I] whether you want to marry her yet...
Wed 15/12/04 at 22:00
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
He didn't say he didn't want to spend his life with her, he said he didn't want to marry her. Very different things.
Wed 15/12/04 at 22:24
Regular
Or that he's happy with her here and now and knows that he can't see into the future.
Wed 15/12/04 at 22:44
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Sucks..
Wed 15/12/04 at 23:03
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Strafio wrote:
> Or that he's happy with her here and now and knows that he can't see
> into the future.

His wants have nothing to do with being able to accurately predict the future.
Wed 15/12/04 at 23:12
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Thu 16/12/04 at 00:58
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Blimey, all this interes**t in my situation.

I don't believe in marriage, the vows, any of that sh*t. It all s**tems from religious ceremony, which I want nothing to do with. Being married doesn't determine whether you cheat on someone or not, and I'm fully dedicated to my partner.

Besides, the average wedding these days cos**ts the same as a swimming pool, and given the option...
Thu 16/12/04 at 01:04
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I can't swim, so I'd blow the money on, erm, something else.

I agree: marriage is mostly pointless - the only reason I'd ever consider it is if I was going to be a dad, and seeing as I can't have kids ...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.