GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"knightmare - who remembers it??"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/11/06 at 17:18
Regular
"zombies rule"
I used to watch a tv show called knightmare, it was this virtual reality adventure show with 3 kids who had to negotiate 3-D rooms. One would be wearing a big viking helmet and carrying a knapshack and the other two would have to direct him through the rooms, by telling him to go to the left three steps, etc. It was hosted by some guy who looked like a monk.
Sat 25/11/06 at 18:00
Regular
[B]Comment by YT user[/B]
Lol, I think out of the entire 7 year history of Gamesmaster, That one moment is the most rememorable ([U]and still plagues poor ol' Dave to this day![/U])

LOL that wouldnt suprise me, I'd bring it up if I walked past him in the streets :D
Sat 25/11/06 at 18:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
i'd be mocking those leather pants and the nancy boy way he's moving the controller around while playing the game before that actually :-D
Sat 25/11/06 at 18:07
Regular
"zombies rule"
you tube has some classic knightmare deaths...
Sat 25/11/06 at 18:09
Regular
I saw some Knightmare deaths on there :) they ruin it by saying he's really alright and then waving them off. Should have made it look like he's dead now heh.

Apparently this is what Dave Perry was trying to do :S
Sat 25/11/06 at 18:11
Regular
"zombies rule"
i think they would have died less if the kids could tell left from right
Sat 25/11/06 at 18:15
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
go left.......no my left!!!......arghh now back to the right!!!.....no not that much!!! ..... watch out for that snake .......arghhhhh you useless idiot now you're dead
Sat 25/11/06 at 18:18
Regular
heh, viewing figures would go up when it was a group of girls but they were just as bad. Not sure how many episodes it took for a group to win, felt like a few. Cant remember what they win at the end.
Sat 25/11/06 at 18:22
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
ah nothing to jump kick the viewing figures among geeky teenage boys than geeky teenage girls
Sat 25/11/06 at 18:30
Regular
"zombies rule"
they were all so smug till they directed their friend to their virtual reality death
Sat 25/11/06 at 18:31
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Pah i can calculate pi to 23 decimal places i can easily beat your little gam...............who stuck that hole there?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.