GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"knightmare - who remembers it??"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/11/06 at 17:18
Regular
"zombies rule"
I used to watch a tv show called knightmare, it was this virtual reality adventure show with 3 kids who had to negotiate 3-D rooms. One would be wearing a big viking helmet and carrying a knapshack and the other two would have to direct him through the rooms, by telling him to go to the left three steps, etc. It was hosted by some guy who looked like a monk.
Sat 25/11/06 at 17:18
Regular
"zombies rule"
I used to watch a tv show called knightmare, it was this virtual reality adventure show with 3 kids who had to negotiate 3-D rooms. One would be wearing a big viking helmet and carrying a knapshack and the other two would have to direct him through the rooms, by telling him to go to the left three steps, etc. It was hosted by some guy who looked like a monk.
Sat 25/11/06 at 17:19
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yup i remember it, great show. I've met Hugo Myatt :-D
Sat 25/11/06 at 17:20
Regular
Me and a few friends wanted to try and get on the show, but it soon ended. :(

Everyone loved the show, didnt like the elf boy who joined as an assistant near the end.
Sat 25/11/06 at 17:20
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Yeah, I remember that, always thought it was pretty cool. I saw it a couple months back on Challenge TV, and had one of those nostalgic moments.

Same with the Crystal Maze too.
Sat 25/11/06 at 17:22
Regular
"zombies rule"
thank goodness for you guys, cause people always look at me like i made the show up, they all think i am mad, i loved that show, but the giant spider was a bit scary
Sat 25/11/06 at 17:22
Regular
I forget, what were the prizes on Crystal Maze?

I liked the bald guy, he was always funny with his pipe flute, dancing around while the contestants were shouting through those windows.

I'd be good at grabbing the silver tickets, or were you suppose to grab the gold ones?
Sat 25/11/06 at 17:23
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
They'd all get separate ones, like someone would get a hot air balloon ride or a day at Silverstone race track or something
Sat 25/11/06 at 17:24
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
You had to get 100 gold tickets, and each silver would deduct one gold.
Sat 25/11/06 at 17:25
Regular
"zombies rule"
better than those shows though was bullseye.....lets see what you could have won....a speedboat
Sat 25/11/06 at 17:26
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
or a caravan :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.