GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"knightmare - who remembers it??"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/11/06 at 17:18
Regular
"zombies rule"
I used to watch a tv show called knightmare, it was this virtual reality adventure show with 3 kids who had to negotiate 3-D rooms. One would be wearing a big viking helmet and carrying a knapshack and the other two would have to direct him through the rooms, by telling him to go to the left three steps, etc. It was hosted by some guy who looked like a monk.
Sat 25/11/06 at 17:37
Regular
"zombies rule"
you remember the skull that counted down the time they had left in knightmare
Sat 25/11/06 at 17:38
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I managed to find i think it was the Christmas special show where Dave Berry had a little temper tantrum after getting set up on a games challenge and embarrassed, his and Diamond's long running feud was golden
Sat 25/11/06 at 17:39
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
I think that was when he was beaten on Mario 64, by a kid, wasn't it? When he came up with all sorts of excuses for sliding off the side of the platform, and dying?
Sat 25/11/06 at 17:42
Regular
LOL the Dave Berry moment was classic, everyone remembers that. Gamesmaster was the greatest :D Though I'm sure you guys preferred the third series when Dexter Flecture presented but I love Diamonds sense of humour ^^
Sat 25/11/06 at 17:42
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
It was Mario 64 but by Diamond's mate. (If you watched When Games Attack it was the same guy who did that JFK assassination game)

Berry was moaning about how the game was changed at the last minute to Mario 64 on the N64 which hadn't been released in Europe yet and when Diamond said it was readily available and someone like Berry should have played it Berry replied with some nonsense about how he wouldn't play any import stuff.
Sat 25/11/06 at 17:43
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
urgh god that Dexter series was utter horribleness
Sat 25/11/06 at 17:44
Regular
Knightmare

All comes flooding back :D
Sat 25/11/06 at 17:47
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Sat 25/11/06 at 17:50
Regular
cjh wrote:
> this
> was it

:D ah memories.
Sat 25/11/06 at 17:57
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
hehe poor Davey boy

*So the biggest game of this year and you haven't played it?* :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.