GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Forum Class System"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/05/01 at 17:28
Regular
Sun 13/05/01 at 19:20
Regular
I think you're pretty close with the Largo thing Rasta... :0)
Sun 13/05/01 at 19:27
Regular
"everyone says it"
well then this topic is kind of like my monk one, yep it sure is!
Sun 13/05/01 at 19:31
Regular
"I like cheese"
That's absolute bo**ocks.

There have been no arguments between notables and regulars and newbies, apart from when people appear to be 'jealous.'

There's nothing much to be jealous about, really. All it is a bit of recognition.

Now, the only people I expected to be a little annoyed that they weren't notables were persons such as pb, SHEEPY and er-no, as they've been here a long time and have made many contributions to the site.

So Pagey, you want to be a regular?? Perhaps a Notable?? Well EARN it then.

Post enough and you'll become a regular.
Sun 13/05/01 at 19:34
Regular
Ant I hate you, I want to be a notable. You shouldn`t be one.

(Note this is an attempt to lighten it all up)
Sun 13/05/01 at 19:36
Regular
"A square watermelon"
It's true, everyone's been nice to me so far, with the possible exception of Reaper who's always mean to me, nasty person, but I'm nasty to him so that doesn't matter
Sun 13/05/01 at 19:36
Regular
Ant, excellently put. But please don't swear, you've been doing it a lot recently.

(What? Twice?)

Compared to nothing, it is a lot.
Sun 13/05/01 at 19:37
Regular
What is schoom?

No insult meant, its just I`m honestly too thick to get it.
Sun 13/05/01 at 19:37
Regular
i am a servant (a lazy one)
Sun 13/05/01 at 19:38
Regular
ssxpro wrote:
> Ant I hate you, I want to be a notable. You shouldn`t be
> one.
>(Note this is an attempt to lighten it all up)

Reading back, I just wanted to make sure it was known that this was a joke. I felt a little guilty even though it was meant as a joke. Sorry Ant!
Sun 13/05/01 at 19:38
Regular
"A square watermelon"
Schoom is just my word I say when I haven't any thing better to say. It's just a random noise..I don't even know how I thought it up I just did, so you're not thick for not knowing what it is, becayse I don't even have much of a clue

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.