GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Forum Class System"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/05/01 at 17:28
Regular
Sun 13/05/01 at 18:36
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I dont mind being a Newbie as there is no difference. I think its quite good as to become a regular you need 300 posts with 3000 words or more, when your a newbie it shows that you are new to the board and that you may need help from regulars about posting and different things. Iam nearly a regular I think as I have posted 128 including this post in the last 30 days and have been on this board for a few months now. I am just outside the top 50 posters in the las 30 days for posts and in 25 place for the number of words. I think that aswell as Newbie, regular e.t.c we could have the number of posts and words aswell, as other boards have this.

As YH said you need classes in life as if everyone at work was equal then there would be no boss to make choices, if you didnt work you wouldnt get fired. The world would be a whole big mess.
Sun 13/05/01 at 18:39
Regular
"You've upset me"
VB: The peoples person! (Or should that be the sensible regulars peoples person?)
Sun 13/05/01 at 18:45
"Uzi Lover"
Who is the Princess then?

Sniper?
Sun 13/05/01 at 18:48
Regular
"You've upset me"
Lmao@Pageys original post!
Sun 13/05/01 at 18:49
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Lol. Sniper in a dress. Dunno wot he looks like but still a funny thought
Sun 13/05/01 at 18:55
Regular
"You've upset me"
I eimagine Sniper as looking like Largo from Monkey Island 2!!! hehehe, he certainly acts like him!

(Those of you that have played MI2 ((No not Mission Impossible 2 :-))) will know what I mean)

:-D
Sun 13/05/01 at 18:56
"possibly impossible"
I agree with Pagey on everything he says apart from one small point;

Everything he wrote.

I haven't seen any in-fighting between the Regulars and Notables since this started, apart from a few people that were annoyed because they couldn't understand that it was the best post of the day, regardless of who posted it, that won GAD for that day and not that they were, in fact, writing stuff that wasn't entirely interesting anyway.

This is really the fairest system, allowing for personal taste from Ali and Joe of course, although I trust their judgement and they always pick something worth following the link to read.

So take a deep breath and smile, then go write something interesting and join in the fun.
Sun 13/05/01 at 18:59
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Yep. certainly do RBS
Sun 13/05/01 at 19:01
Regular
"You've upset me"
Hehehe, now if you'll excuse me Khaz, I've gotta take Snipers Pearly White Bra™ to Mrs.Voodoo Lady so she can make a Voodoo Doll!!

Sniper beware, I've got a great looking doll of you and some very sharp pins...

:-)
Sun 13/05/01 at 19:03
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
lol

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.