GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Forum Class System"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/05/01 at 17:28
Regular
Sun 13/05/01 at 17:28
Regular
"TheCoolNerd on Live"
Sun 13/05/01 at 17:31
Regular
This post has been put through the renowned YH translation system, and comes out as thus:

"I'm well pi**ed off! I haven't won GAD yet and i think it's a conspiracy 'cos other are winnig and not me!

I want to have a sulk and write a load of crap because i honestly beleive that this will get respect for me and help my chances of winnig GAD on here.

I obviously don't bother looking in WLT, as if i did i'd see that people of all "classes" chat along fine about everything"
Sun 13/05/01 at 17:34
Regular
Probably right Your Honour.

As for the gameaday limitations. A winning post should be the best of the day, not the best of the day excluding those better that have recently won. Its silly.

Competitions don`t disallow the previous winner to enter!
Sun 13/05/01 at 17:37
Regular
Anyway, a classless society is:

A. Not possible

B. Stupid.

You need to have different levels of class for the society to work properly. You need to have at least an upper an a lower class, simply so that the lower classes have something to look up to and hope they can get there, and the upper classes need something to look down on and think "Thanks god im not that!".

Also, society has to have leaders, otherwise nothing will ever get done. People are needed to stand up above the rest and tell people what to do, otherwise people do nothing.

Sun 13/05/01 at 17:39
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
I'm p*ssed off because I'm a f*cking servant!
Sun 13/05/01 at 18:06
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I think the classes are an added incentive
Sun 13/05/01 at 18:22
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Yeah but us 3 are all servants.
Sun 13/05/01 at 18:25
Regular
"smile, it's free"
This has all gone too far. Those of you that are complaining about being newbies and whatnot, you have all been told many times that it's not your tag that counts - it's your posts and your attitude that changes the way you get treated. The very fact that you are actually still complaining about it, shows exactly why you deserve to have the tag 'newbie'.
Sun 13/05/01 at 18:27
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Hey we were just talkin about the system. I don't mind being a newbie.
Sun 13/05/01 at 18:30
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Yes, I've noticed that. The post was directed towards pagey in particular, and anyone else with a similar viewpoint...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.