GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Forum Class System"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/05/01 at 17:28
Regular
Sun 13/05/01 at 19:49
Regular
"A square watermelon"
Reaper[DC] wrote:
> eek, packing... got enough money now, but I now have the grand sum
> of £2.53 to buy my new pc =/

Hehe, I'm being given money. Alot of new stuff today too :)
what time do we have to be at achool anyway? I can't be bothered to go find that sheet with all the information on. (for the Germany thingy by the way..)
Sun 13/05/01 at 19:51
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
7:30, I think. Totally unreasonable...
Wonder if there's any chance of Stanly just dropping dead while we're on the way out..
Sun 13/05/01 at 19:54
Regular
"A square watermelon"
Reaper[DC] wrote:
> 7:30, I think. Totally unreasonable...
Wonder if there's any chance
> of Stanly just dropping dead while we're on the way out..

Poor stanley..."I like mine!" she at least talks to me, eeek, no internet for 2 weeks..this will be tougher then I thought AND we'll have to speak German
Sun 13/05/01 at 19:55
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Do you think we'll actually be able to see each other in the evenings? Stan seems to have a completely different group of friends to the ones we made him go with, I'll end up with a load of year 10 kids i bet..
Sun 13/05/01 at 19:57
Regular
"A square watermelon"
Mine's best friends with Cathy's person, so that should be ok. She's arranging a bowling/ birthday thingymagic for me too and i've invited you lot and various other peoples
Sun 13/05/01 at 19:59
Regular
I think this is a good example of Newbie-Regular interaction! This topic has been proved wrong :-)
Sun 13/05/01 at 20:01
SSxpro: The detective at work. (:)
Sun 13/05/01 at 20:04
Regular
TW. Back.

Haven`t read you around much recently!
Sun 13/05/01 at 21:02
"Uzi Lover"
I think the classing system gives the user a better more interactive feel for the forum. If anything it certainly gives me and probably many others the reward of showing them how well they have done in the forums.

If they are a regular then it shows how well they have done to get there, and they are proud. If they are a Notable, then they should be overjoyed they have done execeptionally well in the forums.

Don't see the classing as a form of badness but goodness as having a good reputation on the forum is a great thing SR have introuduced. If you are classed as a newbie it does not mean you are not good enough, just that you arent they yet, you are at the foundation stages.

So don't let silly things as this classing thing bug you, carry on with what you discuss best and enjoy the forums and its community it boast's.
Sun 13/05/01 at 21:04
Regular
"should be overjoyed"

...Yes... should be... really...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.