GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"January Transfer Window"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/12/04 at 11:29
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Well the transfer window is fast approaching and no doubt Chelsea will be linked with everyone that has 2 legs and can kick a ball.

So if you hear of any transfer news developing post it in here.

if you think this is a bad idea just let me know and we'll just forget all about it.
Fri 17/12/04 at 21:11
So what about Cisse then?

I'm worried after Boumsongs shocking performance on Wednesday... hopefully his form will pick up again.
Fri 17/12/04 at 19:13
Regular
I want the 'pool board to accept Morgan's takeover bid. Then Rafa will have cash. First, Morientes. £8 mill. In. That'll be awesome, but who'll be dropped when The Master Cisse is fit again? I think Morientes and Cisse up front, with my Milan just behind :)

Then, we need a central defender. Everyone's been slating Kirkers and Dudek, but have you seen how jaded Sami is looking these days? Carragher's been playing superbly, but he needs someone good with him. Surely Jean-Alain Boumsong would prefer us than the Toon? Get Cisse to have a word, Auxerre-styley.

And then...we sell Josemi. To anyone. They can have him for free. He's surely the most disasterous signing ever. Except maybe Diouf. Or Diao. Or Nunez.

Oh, and get Joey Cole. Play with Stevie and Alonso or...Mendes and Davis. Tricky choice.

Finnan-Boumsong-Carragher-Riise
Garcia-Alonso-Gerrard-Joey Joey Cole
Baros-Morientes

This would make me happy.
Fri 17/12/04 at 14:33
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Ive got this feeling we'll try and sign van der Sar come January
Fri 17/12/04 at 12:28
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Reynolds wrote:
> Edu has said he will have no hesitation in joining Manchester United,
> if he receives a sutible offer.

Of course he wouldn't, every player wants to play for better teams so it's obvious he'd have no hesitation in joining us :-D
Fri 17/12/04 at 11:34
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Edu has said he will have no hesitation in joining Manchester United, if he receives a sutible offer.

Also Arsenal want Tottenham defender Ledley King.
Thu 16/12/04 at 19:15
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Joe Cole to Spurs :p
Thu 16/12/04 at 19:15
Regular
"Any hole's a goal"
Real Madrid want Lauren and Edu from Arsenal

Edu has a choice of Real, Barcalona or Valencia. Arsenal and United are both after the cameroon keeper - have a look on www.skysports.com
Thu 16/12/04 at 17:46
And Toldo.
Thu 16/12/04 at 17:18
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Arsenal and United are constantly being linked with every goalkeeper under the sun at the moment and today is no exception with Niemi being the latest keeper to be linked.
Sat 11/12/04 at 14:58
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Someone needs to tell Perez just because in his description it says defender doesn't actually mean Lauren is any good

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.