GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"January Transfer Window"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/12/04 at 11:29
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Well the transfer window is fast approaching and no doubt Chelsea will be linked with everyone that has 2 legs and can kick a ball.

So if you hear of any transfer news developing post it in here.

if you think this is a bad idea just let me know and we'll just forget all about it.
Sat 11/12/04 at 14:56
About Robinho - he wants out of Brazil as soon as possible (because his mum got kidnapped), preferably to Real Madrid. However Perez and Mourinho say they won't be active in Christmas, but they might both be talking rubbish. I think Robinho will be looking for a way out whatever way he can, so he might going to neither of these.
Sat 11/12/04 at 10:48
Regular
oh my god that better be crap, he's the worst player in the arsenal line up, then again he can join the other worlds most over rated wing back
Sat 11/12/04 at 10:03
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Real Madrid president Florentino Perez claims Arsenal full back Lauren will move to El Santiago Bernabeu on a free transfer at the start of next season.
Thu 09/12/04 at 23:51
Regular
Solskjær wrote:
> Ashley wrote:
> "summer i'll have stevie g and robinho and cut 3 or 4
> players.
"
> -----
>
> Heh, you sound just like that spoilt little gets-whatever-he-wants
> rich kid every class has in their school!
>
> ;D
>
sound like? we are that spoilt little git of football
Thu 09/12/04 at 22:28
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Ashley wrote:
"summer i'll have stevie g and robinho and cut 3 or 4 players."
-----

Heh, you sound just like that spoilt little gets-whatever-he-wants rich kid every class has in their school!

;D

I don't trust David Gill, after having said things like this numorous times now. I didn't really trust Martin Edwards either, but... Well, at least he let Sir Alex get his hands on something!

Seriously though, is January the right time for us to strengthen the squad?

Does it even need improving, right now?

I think things are quite fine the way they are. I'd like to see greater competition for Ronaldo and Keane, but the team is on a high right now and, thanks to Arsénal, our spirit has been lifted to an unbeaten (league) run of victories. :)
Thu 09/12/04 at 13:21
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
because we have players who have turned falling on their ass into a beautiful art, we don't need the amateur Heskey slipping and sliding around Old Trafford :-D
Thu 09/12/04 at 12:54
Regular
lalakersrule wrote:
> If Chelsea buy Jaoquin in January then they may as well hand the title
> to them right there and then. Stupid United spending all their cash
> on Shrek

why don't you buy heskey, Shrek and donkey has been a very successful partnership!
Thu 09/12/04 at 12:18
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
LOL

Blackburn are in talks with Abel Xavier!
Wed 08/12/04 at 20:00
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Has the thing with his mother been resolved? Heard she'd been kidnapped or something like that
Wed 08/12/04 at 19:57
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Yeh I heard that too but I expect Chelsea will come in and double the offer to sign him.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.