GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"January Transfer Window"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/12/04 at 11:29
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Well the transfer window is fast approaching and no doubt Chelsea will be linked with everyone that has 2 legs and can kick a ball.

So if you hear of any transfer news developing post it in here.

if you think this is a bad idea just let me know and we'll just forget all about it.
Fri 31/12/04 at 11:05
Regular
Yeah they got him on a free in the summer. Only thing is he gets half the transfer fee of what ever they sell him for which is why Rangers wanted to push it futher. It was always on the cards that he would move away from the joke that is the Scottish league purely to get himself noticed in Europe at a top level which is where Newcastle will hopefully be this time a cuople of years down the line.

Looks like Bernard is close to sealing a deal with Juventus as well what with Babayaro pretty much guarenteed to take the full back role. With Carr back this weekend, Taylor looking in good condition, both Peter Ramage and Martin Britton ready to get called up for a debut it is looking all the better at the back. Sheppard is still wanting to get 3-4 more players in, no doubt another centre back and I still think Beattie could be on the cards unless tight ass Dougy boy at Villa decides to spend something.
Fri 31/12/04 at 10:56
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Rangers have apparently agreed an £8m fee with Newcastle United for the transfer of French defender Jean-Alain Boumsong.

All that's needed now is for the defender to agree to personal terms - and he'd be mad to want to stay in Scotland, surely - and then to put pen-to-paper and the deal is done.

I can't believe Rangers are still so willing to sell him - even for £8m. It's not the fact that they could easily demand more if the Geordies (and others) want him so badly but, if I remember correctly, the Frenchman was only signed a little earlier this year, wasn't he?

Financial crisis or not; a sale like this could easily help CELTIC on their way to 'your' silverware, yet again. :)
Fri 31/12/04 at 02:28
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
I love chelsea
Fri 31/12/04 at 02:00
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Stryke wrote:

Kewell will never improve, just get worse and worse and worse until even Badgeman quits Anfield.
-----------------

Stryke; as a fellow supporter - even YOU disgust me! How you can talk about a fellow Red being a bad buy, just difies me. Granted, he's had his bad times (80% of), but give him the chance now, even though he's injured =D
Thu 30/12/04 at 22:55
So Aimar would be a good thing!
Thu 30/12/04 at 21:27
Regular
Kewell will never improve, just get worse and worse and worse until even Badgeman quits Anfield.
Thu 30/12/04 at 20:51
Well... if Kewell doesn't improve, Aimar will be a great buy.
Thu 30/12/04 at 17:54
Regular
In addition, no-one will chant Aimar's name. He's not coming. Please - No sulky poncy Aimar. No sulky pouty Anelka.
Thu 30/12/04 at 17:53
Regular
Real don't need Adriano, they'd just be buying him for the sake of it.

I can't wait for the first time you hear the Kop doing the Monaco "Morrrriieeennnttteees!" shriek ;)
Thu 30/12/04 at 16:45
Regular
Adriano was linked with them ealrier in the week too. Adriano's agent has said adriano is going nowhere and inter wont sell but this is a club that let go of Crespo and Ronaldo in successive seasons!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.