GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"January Transfer Window"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/12/04 at 11:29
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Well the transfer window is fast approaching and no doubt Chelsea will be linked with everyone that has 2 legs and can kick a ball.

So if you hear of any transfer news developing post it in here.

if you think this is a bad idea just let me know and we'll just forget all about it.
Thu 30/12/04 at 16:05
About Robinho - Now Luxemburgo has gone to Madrid, Robinho's pretty likely to follow.
Wed 22/12/04 at 19:42
Regular
We don't want Robert. No Toon to Pool. Apart from Didi.

Who we want is Morientes. Newcastle have apparently tried to sign him too. Stupid fools, they'll give us a bidding war we really don't want. And as if they need a striker. Shearer, Kluivert and Bellamy not enough? And let's not forget Shola Ameobi. Actually, yes, let's forget him.
Wed 22/12/04 at 14:53
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Liverpool could take Newcastle winger Laurent Robert on loan for the rest of the season with a view to signing him on a permanent basis, says the Daily Star.

Also Robbie Savage has begged Steve Bruce to let him join Blackburn, why on earth would he want to join Blackburn?
Wed 22/12/04 at 13:50
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Err... no :)
Wed 22/12/04 at 13:45
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I wonder if the 'Pool board will accept my offer of 10p?
Wed 22/12/04 at 13:42
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Stryke wrote:
> I want the 'pool board to accept Morgan's takeover bid.

It looks like the board has been pratting around too much and he has withdrawn his bid :(
Wed 22/12/04 at 13:18
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
West Brom 'bag' Matias Almeyda

Bit of a coup for Robbo and Co
Tue 21/12/04 at 11:03
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Steve Bruce has revealed the club have tabled a bid for Blackburn Rovers striker Paul Dickov.

Also

Everton want Bayer Leverkusen striker Dimitar Berbatov.
Sun 19/12/04 at 12:23
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/4108745.stm[/URL]
Fri 17/12/04 at 22:17
Regular
Well, he's injured at the moment. But when he gets back, he shall rule all. Such a striker, that man is.

And he'll be captain if Stevie goes to Chelsea. But we all know he won't go to Chelsea as the Pool storm past Leverkeusen, then Juventus, then AC Milan and beat Chelsea in the Champion's League final. 2-0. A Stevie screamer and a Baros run, leaving John "I can stop Henry..oh, wait, he's scored twice" Terry trailing in his Czech wake.

You know this.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.