GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"January Transfer Window"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/12/04 at 11:29
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Well the transfer window is fast approaching and no doubt Chelsea will be linked with everyone that has 2 legs and can kick a ball.

So if you hear of any transfer news developing post it in here.

if you think this is a bad idea just let me know and we'll just forget all about it.
Sun 05/12/04 at 11:29
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Well the transfer window is fast approaching and no doubt Chelsea will be linked with everyone that has 2 legs and can kick a ball.

So if you hear of any transfer news developing post it in here.

if you think this is a bad idea just let me know and we'll just forget all about it.
Sun 05/12/04 at 12:01
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Man United - Anyone who wears gloves and stands in the goal and is referred to as a goalkeeper
Sun 05/12/04 at 13:03
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Beattie - Spurs

Defoe - Gone
Sun 05/12/04 at 15:33
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Anelka to Villa would be good after what the papers are saying today and possibly Scott Parker on loan.

Dawson is rumoured to be coming also.
Sun 05/12/04 at 16:21
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
I just read on ceefax that Barcelona are intrested in Louis Saha!

Also Chelsea are preparing a 20 Million+ bid for Spainish international Joaquin.
Wed 08/12/04 at 13:20
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Spurs have told Everton they will need to cough-up £5m and NO LESS for the services of out-of-favour Welsh midfielder, Simon Davies.
Wed 08/12/04 at 13:48
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Reynolds wrote:
> I just read on ceefax that Barcelona are intrested in Louis Saha!

Interesting.

I heard PSG were also interested in Saha but couldn't afford to buy him but may want him on loan in the new year.

Just to add to the post: Man Utd, no money....apparently... therefore no signings. Sigh. However Graveson and Solari continue to be linked with us.

I expect Liverpool will try and sign a striker in the new year.
Wed 08/12/04 at 13:56
Regular
There was "no money" when rooney was signed. I thought that tactic was to try and cut down the stupid amounts united pay for certain players, but that obviously isnt the case!
Wed 08/12/04 at 14:37
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
According to our illustrious Chairman, we have spent next years budget on Rooney, but hopefully that's just a smoke screen
Wed 08/12/04 at 15:48
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Tottenham are trying to tempt Southampton in to selling thier best player James Beattie with Freddide 'i play football with my hands' Kanoute.

Personally i can't see this happening now that Harry Redknapp has been appointed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.