GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"January Transfer Window"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/12/04 at 11:29
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Well the transfer window is fast approaching and no doubt Chelsea will be linked with everyone that has 2 legs and can kick a ball.

So if you hear of any transfer news developing post it in here.

if you think this is a bad idea just let me know and we'll just forget all about it.
Sat 01/01/05 at 11:00
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
KR wrote:
> Nathan Blake has been sent to Leeds on a months loan from Leicester.
>
> Best news I have heard for a long time.

HAHAHAHA!

Brilliant news!
Fri 31/12/04 at 21:51
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Clazon wrote:
> EXAMPLE: Man Yoo should would have won the premiership last year if
> they had Ronaldinho (The FIFA World Player of the Year)

See now Clazon that was just harsh man, that was a sucker punch below the belt. I'm going to have a cry now

Damn you United board buying Shrek yet not forking out for the greatest player in the world, damn you to hell!!!!
Fri 31/12/04 at 20:36
Regular
Nathan Blake has been sent to Leeds on a months loan from Leicester.

Best news I have heard for a long time.
Fri 31/12/04 at 13:17
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Boumsong is currently having his medical at the moment.

Bah. Souness.
"Hey, I know, let's buy all the Rangers players"

But, fi in selling him for 8 or 9 million or whatever, we can get 3 or 4 players who are good, jsut not {I]as[/I]good. I'll be happy.
Afterall, if we can get 5 players who've done really well for a combined total of 400k, then 8 million will surely be better.
Fri 31/12/04 at 12:48
Regular
The thing is he wouldn't look suspect in the Championship which is why I didn't want to get Dawson from Forrest. They look good in that division but the step up to the Premiership is just a step too far for some and Bramble is one of them. Some games he looks excellent and then he will make a stupid mistake dwelling on the ball and suddenly you are 1-0 down. I think the whole back line at the moment don't look to know what the hell they are doing, they look out of position, they don't know how to hold a line and in general it looks amateur. The last decent pair of centre backs was under Keegen with Howey/Albert with Peacock filling in, even that was a little dodgy at times.

It was the death of Robson.
Fri 31/12/04 at 12:37
Regular
"The Red Shift"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
He looks a far better player now but is
> still pretty suspect - ala 'tight-ass' Bramble.

He's your biggest problem. Why the managers have persisted with Brmble for so long I do not know.

> Boumsong is currently having his medical at the moment.

Great news for you.
Fri 31/12/04 at 12:30
Regular
Bernard will go, he has turned down a £1.5 million yearly deal which suggests to me he just wants a way out. He ain't half a bad player to be honest, he can cross the ball, he can tackle but for a team so weak at the back he is found so many times out of position. Babayaro will be more disciplined at the back for sure which at this moment is just what we need.

I was there on Gullit's last game (also the glorious end of Distin) and the fans jested the hell out of them both. I really can't honestly see them accepting him back in any form. He disrespected the coaching staff, had a dig at the fans and proved himself to be anything other than reliable. He looks a far better player now but is still pretty suspect - ala 'tight-ass' Bramble.

Boumsong is currently having his medical at the moment.
Fri 31/12/04 at 12:18
Regular
"The Red Shift"
God that post is a mess!
:D

I'm sure you get the jist. Especially Man Yoo fans and tetchy people.
Fri 31/12/04 at 12:16
Regular
"The Red Shift"
I love how arsenal are still linked with huge players, even though everyone knows Wenger buys cheap and young and usually crap or unknown.

It makes being a fan so much nicer, because whenever you're linked with someone, I just ignore it. Because regular fans would fear or be upset when they lose out. Arsenal fans on the other hand ignore it all and just love the players Wenger brings in.

EXAMPLE: Man Yoo should would have won the premiership last year if they had Ronaldinho (The FIFA World Player of the Year)

:D
Fri 31/12/04 at 12:08
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Olivier Bernard off to Juventus!? :o

I've always rated the player and I can't see why Newcastle would be so keen to sell him, personally. Then again, I can also see why the player has been so unhappy with his time at St.James Park.

Don't forget Sylvain Distin! According to the BBCs website, the Man City defender will join Boumsong and Babayaro for £5m.

Joaquin [pronounced "Hwahkeen!"?] won't be going anywhere.

Antti Niemi and Edwin van der Saar could be possible targets.

They also believe Arsénal and Man United will "do battle" for Seville `wonderkid´ Sergio Ramos....?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.