GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FF fans"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/12/04 at 15:42
Regular
"dont be jelous"
hears a lil voting thingy

I wanna know wats your fav GF, Summonig beast in all of the series?? mine has got to be Alexander

Place votes now!
Thu 09/12/04 at 11:09
Regular
"dont be jelous"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Hmmm has there only been 3 games in the series then? I know what you
> were asking, it didn't interest me unlike the debate about FFVIII

Theres been 5 for the playstation seris but 4 you can summon on not 3
Thu 09/12/04 at 14:16
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
You've been able to summon since FF3 so with 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,x-2,11 and tactics that makes 11 games

Believe it or not the FF series did not begin life on the Playstation
Thu 09/12/04 at 20:39
"period drama"
Not so in X-2.
Thu 09/12/04 at 22:43
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ah yes sorry my mistake, ah well who can blame me not remembering that pile of rubbish :-D
Fri 10/12/04 at 01:00
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Or remembering it when you shouldn't have.

Or not remembering to forget it.
Fri 10/12/04 at 12:05
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yes i'd like to take this time to say sorry to everyone for bringing that abomination to the FF name up
Fri 10/12/04 at 15:23
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
FFX-2 is fantastic! I didn't think you were such a big fan of FF anyway lalakers, surely you should be able to see past the lack of summons etc to what a quality RPG it really is. It's got the best level up and ability system since FF7 in my opinion (although I gather it's very similar to FF5 in that regard, which I have never played).
Fri 10/12/04 at 19:53
Regular
"dont be jelous"
at least someone talks sense.
Fri 10/12/04 at 22:37
Regular
"Bicycle"
Darwock wrote:
> FFX-2 is fantastic! I didn't think you were such a big fan of FF
> anyway lalakers, surely you should be able to see past the lack of
> summons etc to what a quality RPG it really is. It's got the best
> level up and ability system since FF7 in my opinion (although I
> gather it's very similar to FF5 in that regard, which I have never
> played).

It's utter toss, go back to Manchester.

Dirty yob.
Fri 10/12/04 at 23:00
"period drama"
Nah. X-2 isn't much cop.
Especially if you've played 10 and realise they've put absolutely no effort into designing new areas to visit. It started out pretty well with the mountain-top place: more of that and I may have been slightly impressed.
But all the 'new' areas were made of square, brown corridors. woo!

And the whole premise was irritating, and the percentage completion thingy painfully flawed and punishing to all but exactly the right actions, even when it seems you have a choice.

The job-type system was a plus-point, I'll give you that. A good effort, allowing a good range of stuff when you're fighting exactly the same enemies from FFX.

The lack of summons was the icing on a terrible story-cake.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.