GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FF fans"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/12/04 at 15:42
Regular
"dont be jelous"
hears a lil voting thingy

I wanna know wats your fav GF, Summonig beast in all of the series?? mine has got to be Alexander

Place votes now!
Fri 31/12/04 at 10:54
Regular
That's Ifrit?? He looks a lot meaner than usual :D
Nice.
Fri 31/12/04 at 10:08
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/garek.laird/FFXI/ifrit2.jpg
Fri 31/12/04 at 10:06
Regular
Can you put that screenshot on the net at all? I'd love to see how the summoned beasts look in this game :D
Fri 31/12/04 at 10:03
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Well I achieved my christmas goal of defeating all the summoners avatars that were available to me in FFXI :-)

The experience has increased my appreciation of the game tenfold. I had butterflies in my stomach prior to every fight - go in, summon carbuncle with heart pounding... unleash the nuclear squirrel while keeping a close eye on about 5 different status enhancements at once and making sure you're ready if the avatar decides to show you his special attack... the first few attempts just resulted in abject failure. Then one morning after a blind trip through the desert to the Rabao oasis, I beat Garuda on my 1st attempt. Titan and Shiva both made me suffer again, but after waiting for another (earth) day I went back and carby showed them both who's boss. Then Ramuh was defeated. Leviathan gave me a real tough time, hit me with his uber-attack which killed carbuncle outright and put me in the red, but by a miracle I managed to get carbuncle back before he killed me.

It was big baws Ifrit who gave me the toughest time though. By the time I was done with him, I only had enough gil left for the airship home.

I have got a corking screenshot of Ifrit hitting me with a double punch, while carbuncle readies himself to pounce in the background. That was the pounce that finished him off :-)

Now I've got a craving for more epic battles. Judging by the way my hands were shaking after winning these fights, it really is like a drug, lol.
Thu 16/12/04 at 01:43
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Maybe. They're both good in their unique ways.

I want to be a chocobo jockey in real life. It's the easiest job in the world. Except it's not actually in the World. But aside from that all systems go.
Wed 15/12/04 at 22:38
"period drama"
Kweh > Wark.
Wed 15/12/04 at 22:16
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
AHAHAHAHAHA
Wed 15/12/04 at 22:07
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
But wait !!

[URL]http://www.fantasyreborn.com/nobuo/standview2.wmv[/URL]
Wed 15/12/04 at 22:02
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
And the chocobo's wark. We'll revolutionise school choirs.
Wed 15/12/04 at 21:42
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Being able to perform Kefka's laugh is better than any violin.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.