GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FF fans"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/12/04 at 15:42
Regular
"dont be jelous"
hears a lil voting thingy

I wanna know wats your fav GF, Summonig beast in all of the series?? mine has got to be Alexander

Place votes now!
Mon 13/12/04 at 22:01
Regular
"dont be jelous"
Kibitzer wrote:
> Train against the Yan man, levels you up liek wildfire.

or gradn dragons with lv4 with quina
Mon 13/12/04 at 21:58
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Train against the Yan man, levels you up liek wildfire.
Mon 13/12/04 at 21:48
Regular
"dont be jelous"
level 70 after 70 hours lol, you cant be that good a it then.
Mon 13/12/04 at 21:28
Regular
"Bicycle"
Meh, FFIX wasn't epic, it's too bloody short.

Well, for most people. I, having knowledge of it's short span, (being on Disc 3 after about 20 hours), decided to level up. Still leveling, 70 hours on, in a very similiar place.

Me ro>
Mon 13/12/04 at 18:09
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
That's a lust story....
Mon 13/12/04 at 17:10
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
World Map owns all.

THe love stories in FFs 7, 9 and 10 were a bit shoddy, but it's tough to beat the FFX-2 lesbianism...
Mon 13/12/04 at 16:36
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Yep, IX didn't feel at all epic. VII and VIII did. X felt a bit more epic that IX, but I probably wouldn't say it was better because it was far, far too linear, and introducing voice acting wasn't a good idea.

I really don't understand why so many people dislike FFVIII. It was fantastic. Has by far the best love story element, if nothing else.
Mon 13/12/04 at 13:13
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Mithra my ass.
Genome they called themselves.
Or at least that Mikoto or whatever.

My Quina on 1HP owns you all.
Mon 13/12/04 at 09:53
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Zidane wasn't a man with a tail, he was a mithra. But FFIX was a huge non-event for me... in fact you could sum up the inadequacies of the whole game by looking at the optional uber-boss - it was just a big ball. Nothing in that game was anywhere near as epic as 7, 8 or 10.

I judge my FF games by spine tingly moments. 7 and 8 had these by the bucket load. 9 didn't have one. 10 had a couple. X-2 didn't have any but it was really good fun (whereas 9 wasn't really).

XI is different, it doesn't have any spine-tinglies but it is the only one that has made me run around my house shouting.
Mon 13/12/04 at 00:05
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Ah well. I knew that admitting FFVIII was a fav wouldn't earn me brownie points but I can't help it. I like that game.

But to loose 286 points and drop 2 levels? Heartbroken I am :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.