GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*OFFICIAL* HALF-LIFE 2 THREAD"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/11/04 at 18:35
Regular
Well there already seems to be quite a few Half-Life 2 threads cluttering up the PC Forum and I have no idea how many more will be made after the game gets released. So, I made this thread which can be used to talk about everything that is Half-Life 2 related and I hope you will all use it instead of making a thread for every problem/query you have.
So if you have any questions, links, general info about the game or you need help after its release tommorow, please use this thread :)
Sun 19/12/04 at 15:21
Regular
"Unretired"
Bah I don't want to play any of my old FPS games anymore, they just seem too shoddy when compared with HL2.

*Builds more ramps for his hovercraft*
Sun 19/12/04 at 12:44
Regular
"We are not alone!!!"
I was just wondering what the recomemded PC Spec is on Hlaf lIfe 2
i realise that the minimum is
Minimum:
1.2Ghz processor
256Mb of RAM
DirectX 7-capable graphics card
Recommended:
2.4Ghz processor
512Mb of RAM

can any one tell me?
Tue 07/12/04 at 22:46
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I love watching objects just bounce and fall onto each other, not as much as I love building huge stacks and pushing them over though.
Tue 07/12/04 at 10:36
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
My halflife 2 virgin computer finally experienced a graphically pounding yesterday running at 120x1024 4xAA 16AF all settings on max... 65fps average 45 lowest and at times 103!

Whoo!!! That title screen with the water and the helicopter literally took my breath away, I had to go and get my X-box worshipping housemate who thinks that Halo 2 has the best visuals ever, I stuck him in front of it and he sat there STUNNED after the intro he sat going "wow, this is the actual game?".
Tue 30/11/04 at 00:20
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Bah, just got the memory read error. I hope it autosaved quite recently.
Sun 28/11/04 at 20:14
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Lipe wrote:
> POP! Show the newb who's boss.

What?!
Sun 28/11/04 at 19:57
Regular
POP! Show the newb who's boss.
Thu 25/11/04 at 09:58
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> I was referring to Bullet.

Fair do's. :D
Thu 25/11/04 at 09:56
Regular
I was referring to Bullet.
Thu 25/11/04 at 09:49
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> I gets decent reviews if you want to check around, or you could just
> take my word for it.
>
> It is a decent keyboard.

To be honest I really dont give a damn.

1) It looks tacky IMHO.
2) It ain't gonna change your playing ability.
3) It's designed to fleece kids out of their money who demand the latest 14.95 facia for their new game.
4) A normal keyboard has never, never caused me any problems in the past.

Why am I going to pay any amout of cash for something I really dont need ;P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.