GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This is so backwards!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/11/04 at 20:22
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
At University, and everywhere, there are always Black Pride & Awareness week, Asian Pride, Jewish Pride, Muslim Pride, Gay Pride.. They all have their own little clubs at university where they have their own week to make people aware of their cause.... well I got really annoyed after being placed in a seminar group will 23 muslims, and I tried to work with them but they alienated me.. so I went to the School Office to start my own Group, which was on the Basis of White People's Society, but it was rejected, even though they have the Black People's Society, Muslim Society.... I think that its out of order, that even after about 25 of us went up there and said we wanted to start the group they still did not allow us... DO YOU THINK THAT IT IS STRANGE THAT WE CANT GET WHITE PRIDE WEEK, or White Awareness Week, or White History Awareness Week.

I'm neither a rasist or a facist, but if everyone else can preach and be proud of their own culture, SO CAN US. What do you lot think?
Mon 08/11/04 at 21:50
Regular
Those filthy dirty cheating deceptive scum.

I say we liberate against parents.
Mon 08/11/04 at 21:18
Regular
It's just like the time I asked my parents why there isn't a Kids Day, and they said "It's Kids Day everyday!".

And you know what? They f**king lied!
Mon 08/11/04 at 21:18
"slightlyshortertagl"
The Confederate wrote:
> Then I think that the minorities would get the idea that we dont care
> about Allah, Mohammed, Punjab, queer rights and stuff like that

That's the attitude that doesn't get you your 'club'.
Mon 08/11/04 at 21:14
Regular
It doesn't matter if white people/black people/yellow people have been discriminated or not, I don't see any problem with setting up a 'white appreciation society', it's discriminating not to have one.

It's strange to be honest, but oh well.
Mon 08/11/04 at 21:04
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
Hell we are being discriminated right not. Not being allowed to express myself and tell others that Im proud of being white and making others aware of white achievements is discrimination to the white community
Mon 08/11/04 at 20:44
Regular
You could argue that white people have never really been discriminated against in such a manner as the slave trade etc.
But hey.
Mon 08/11/04 at 20:41
Regular
"SOUP!"
Yeah.

We should send them all to like, camps to think about how good white people really are, and concentrate on what we give to society.

We could call them concentration camps.
Mon 08/11/04 at 20:38
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
Not sure about a "Just Men Club" as that sounds gay... but a club where the price is the same regardless of gender. But we took the matter to the Dean, but one of the other societies are getting the hussy that we're trying to start a White People Society. Its all C**P.

The white People has done so much and invented so much for society, I think that the minorities should be aware of what we have achieved not vice versa.... I mean the works of Shakespear are masterpeices, Beethoven, Mozart, Churchill was a good man..

Then I think that the minorities would get the idea that we dont care about Allah, Mohammed, Punjab, queer rights and stuff like that
Mon 08/11/04 at 20:27
Regular
"SOUP!"
Society is so hung up on respecting minorities that it neglects the majority. Just because a majority asks to be recognised it is seen as a facist movement.

It's the same for men.

Women get cheap entry to bars and pubs, feminist groups, etc.

Men? We pay full price, arent allowed to start male-only clubs in the name of equality.

I'm glad someone else shares me views on this.
Mon 08/11/04 at 20:22
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
At University, and everywhere, there are always Black Pride & Awareness week, Asian Pride, Jewish Pride, Muslim Pride, Gay Pride.. They all have their own little clubs at university where they have their own week to make people aware of their cause.... well I got really annoyed after being placed in a seminar group will 23 muslims, and I tried to work with them but they alienated me.. so I went to the School Office to start my own Group, which was on the Basis of White People's Society, but it was rejected, even though they have the Black People's Society, Muslim Society.... I think that its out of order, that even after about 25 of us went up there and said we wanted to start the group they still did not allow us... DO YOU THINK THAT IT IS STRANGE THAT WE CANT GET WHITE PRIDE WEEK, or White Awareness Week, or White History Awareness Week.

I'm neither a rasist or a facist, but if everyone else can preach and be proud of their own culture, SO CAN US. What do you lot think?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.