GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This is so backwards!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/11/04 at 20:22
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
At University, and everywhere, there are always Black Pride & Awareness week, Asian Pride, Jewish Pride, Muslim Pride, Gay Pride.. They all have their own little clubs at university where they have their own week to make people aware of their cause.... well I got really annoyed after being placed in a seminar group will 23 muslims, and I tried to work with them but they alienated me.. so I went to the School Office to start my own Group, which was on the Basis of White People's Society, but it was rejected, even though they have the Black People's Society, Muslim Society.... I think that its out of order, that even after about 25 of us went up there and said we wanted to start the group they still did not allow us... DO YOU THINK THAT IT IS STRANGE THAT WE CANT GET WHITE PRIDE WEEK, or White Awareness Week, or White History Awareness Week.

I'm neither a rasist or a facist, but if everyone else can preach and be proud of their own culture, SO CAN US. What do you lot think?
Mon 08/11/04 at 23:07
There is only one true god, his name is Apophis.
Mon 08/11/04 at 23:02
Regular
young squire wrote:
> FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> You could have a special white uniform of something.
>
> And a special white hood!

I just had another idea for our club!

Our symbol can be a crucifix, to show that we're good, honest people!
And, ooh, wait! It can be on fire, to show our burning ambition uphold equality and our honesty!

Oh, wait.
Mon 08/11/04 at 22:49
"period drama"
The Confederate wrote:
>SO CAN US.
Mon 08/11/04 at 22:41
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Black Glove wrote:
> And what would you discuss in your White Awareness group?

Probably the same sort of things as the other groups.
Mon 08/11/04 at 22:31
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> You could have a special white uniform of something.

And a special white hood!

Oh, wait a minute.
Mon 08/11/04 at 22:27
Hooray for positive discrimination. Kerry would have done different.
Mon 08/11/04 at 22:26
"period drama"
Black Glove wrote:
> And what would you discuss in your White Awareness group? This smells
> of terrible insecurity.

Hmm ... seems to me like you'll just be talking about how all these other non-white guys are taking all your jobs and your money and how it's just not fair, and how something should be done to stop such terrible things.

You could have a special white uniform of something.
Mon 08/11/04 at 22:17
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Meh
Mon 08/11/04 at 21:57
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
Liberate the WORLD! Live free and non-opresed
Mon 08/11/04 at 21:57
Regular
"Laughingstock"
And what would you discuss in your White Awareness group? This smells of terrible insecurity.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.