GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This is so backwards!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/11/04 at 20:22
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
At University, and everywhere, there are always Black Pride & Awareness week, Asian Pride, Jewish Pride, Muslim Pride, Gay Pride.. They all have their own little clubs at university where they have their own week to make people aware of their cause.... well I got really annoyed after being placed in a seminar group will 23 muslims, and I tried to work with them but they alienated me.. so I went to the School Office to start my own Group, which was on the Basis of White People's Society, but it was rejected, even though they have the Black People's Society, Muslim Society.... I think that its out of order, that even after about 25 of us went up there and said we wanted to start the group they still did not allow us... DO YOU THINK THAT IT IS STRANGE THAT WE CANT GET WHITE PRIDE WEEK, or White Awareness Week, or White History Awareness Week.

I'm neither a rasist or a facist, but if everyone else can preach and be proud of their own culture, SO CAN US. What do you lot think?
Fri 12/11/04 at 10:39
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
This reminds me of the episode of south park where cartman decides to pretend to be a retard to he can take part in the special olympics cos he thinks he can beat everyone..and he comes last. oh uh..i wasnt suggesting anything..(cough)
Fri 12/11/04 at 10:35
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
God I hope so; I'd LOVE to take part in the 10,000 metres for the spastically incontinent.
Fri 12/11/04 at 10:24
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I think wetting yourself qualifies as a disability.
Fri 12/11/04 at 09:20
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Bull. I absolutely LOVE the special olympics. I'd far rather watch someone with flippers for arms competing in the 100m Stumble than I would watch a bunch of steroid-ridden americans try to shave 0.0000000001 off the current world record.

You're missing the whole point; it gives disabled people a trip out into the sunshine, it puts them altogether so for once they can be in the majority and bully any normo's for straying into Flidtown after dark, and it means I can laugh until hot tears of mirth spill down my cheeks and pool on my lap to disguise the small dribble of urine that was involuntarily ejected during the Epileptic Autistic Sychronised Swimming event.
Thu 11/11/04 at 11:20
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
My cousin is dyslexic, and hes doing a math teacher training course in exeter (I think) and cos dyslexic he got loads of free stuff. He got a free laptop..and a minidisk player...(WHAT??) ...I wish I was dyslexic. lol.

Something else Id like to have a go at is the special olympics. For years now we've been pounded with crape about not discriminating against disabled people and we shouldnt treat them differently because of physical or mental limitations. And THEN they go and put them in a class of their own. The special olympics is a joke. Its just an excuse for people to laugh at disabled people or just pity them. What do they achieve? A world record that ISNT the world record? The best at a certain sport..but not quite? I'll agree that some sports like handicapped basketball etc can be seperated, however in events like swimming I dont see a point. If disabled people really are to be accepted as an integral part of society then we have to start treating them to same and not discriminating against them. I think the special olympics is far worse than calling someone a mangaloid.
Thu 11/11/04 at 09:02
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Yeah? Every dyslexic I know has the grammer alright, just the spelling goes to pot. Still, what can you do?

Incidentally, based on your previous posts I'm surprised you haven't tried to claim that the world is biased against white male dyslexics...
Thu 11/11/04 at 00:21
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
Light wrote:
> The Confederate wrote:
>
> I'm neither a rasist or a facist, but if everyone else can preach
> and
> be proud of their own culture, SO CAN US. What do you lot think?
>
> I think I'd take you more seriously if you learned the grammar of the
> language you speak in before trying to become it's staunchest
> defender.

Sorry mate, i suffer from dyslexia but i try my hardest to get along.
Wed 10/11/04 at 00:11
Regular
"Monster kill!"
They would probably think you would like be just doing it because of everyone else doing it, if you were to make your own group, make it (insert religion), not races/skin colour. If you were to have a black group, a white group, and asian group etc. Fights would start bettween these groups.
Tue 09/11/04 at 23:01
Regular
"gsybe you!"
That's the issue - it's a shame that society isn't as integrated. But still, white patricahal culture > all in this nation, so why bother with a parade when you can live it permanantly?
Tue 09/11/04 at 20:36
Regular
"Excommunicated"
See, I'm not racist.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.