GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This is so backwards!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/11/04 at 20:22
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
At University, and everywhere, there are always Black Pride & Awareness week, Asian Pride, Jewish Pride, Muslim Pride, Gay Pride.. They all have their own little clubs at university where they have their own week to make people aware of their cause.... well I got really annoyed after being placed in a seminar group will 23 muslims, and I tried to work with them but they alienated me.. so I went to the School Office to start my own Group, which was on the Basis of White People's Society, but it was rejected, even though they have the Black People's Society, Muslim Society.... I think that its out of order, that even after about 25 of us went up there and said we wanted to start the group they still did not allow us... DO YOU THINK THAT IT IS STRANGE THAT WE CANT GET WHITE PRIDE WEEK, or White Awareness Week, or White History Awareness Week.

I'm neither a rasist or a facist, but if everyone else can preach and be proud of their own culture, SO CAN US. What do you lot think?
Tue 09/11/04 at 18:23
Regular
"Colourless"
I think it was Black History month recently or it still is or something, but when a group of people at my school did an assembly on Black history and literature etc. And I did joke to my friend "When's White History month?" And he replied with "the other 11 months".....

So I dunno, maybe that's just how it is. But it seems odd to me that with all these people still fighting against segregation in society and racism etc, why they decide to create their own month away from everyone else....
Tue 09/11/04 at 16:12
Regular
Whitestripes X wrote:
> It's just like the time I asked my parents why there isn't a Kids Day,
> and they said "It's Kids Day everyday!".
>
>
> And you know what? They f**king lied!

Ahahaha
Tue 09/11/04 at 15:52
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Light wrote:

> Ah balls, I'm just digging a hole for myself.

Aw, I'm sorry Sheepy; just being in an ornary sort of mood is all. I was 99% sure you hadn't meant it like that, but...well, I was being picky.
Tue 09/11/04 at 14:56
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Light wrote:
> Oh absolutely; they've had 20 years of uneasy tolerance and occasional
> race riots to get over several centuries of oppression...

I wasn't meaning it like that. I've studied the whole history behind it, I'm not saying there shouldn't be such things it's just I dunno.

I was meaning current generations having to deal with things that happened in the past. Like the legacy of WW2 on German youths who has nothing to do with it yet still feel some sort of guilt. I'm not sure what I'm trying to say. I guess I'm saying it should be celebrated but at the same time remain in the past rather than being flaunted.

Ah balls, I'm just digging a hole for myself.
Tue 09/11/04 at 14:49
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
This thread is retarded, the original post is beyond stupid.
Somebody else came up with this same crap a few weeks ago and I replied as to why there are things like MOBOs and Black Pride.

Jesus, this place really is circular isn't it?
I expect a "God is a myth" topic in a few days
Tue 09/11/04 at 13:54
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Oh absolutely; they've had 20 years of uneasy tolerance and occasional race riots to get over several centuries of oppression...
Tue 09/11/04 at 13:36
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I don't fully agree as the current generation have suffered no such thing.
Tue 09/11/04 at 12:40
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Regarding black pride: as soon as us honkie's are put into slavery and oppressed, beaten and hung for our colour, then maybe we'll get the chance to march and be proud of our freedom?
Tue 09/11/04 at 11:00
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Perhaps because 'white culture' and men are exalted and supported everyday, just by being the most dominant of the lot?
Tue 09/11/04 at 10:30
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Pandaemonium wrote:
> The Confederate wrote:
>
> I'm neither a rasist or a facist, but if everyone else can preach
> and
> be proud of their own culture, SO CAN US. What do you lot think?
>
> The Confederate wrote:
> >
> Not sure about a "Just Men Club" as that sounds gay...

Heh. Methinks the redneck doth protest too much...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.