GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"do you think gamecube is the best console"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/01/05 at 14:12
Regular
"adam is the only ga"
Personally im a fan of ps2 and gamecube but which has the better games and which has the best value. i mean i think cube has better £20 games than ps2 but ps2 has san ansreas, smackdown vs raw and mutitap for additional players. so which is the better console???????
Fri 07/01/05 at 12:15
Regular
"thursdayton!"
gerrid wrote:
> The way I think of it - games are about escapism.

I totally agree. I play games alot but especially to escape and forget about life when I've had a bad day. :S Something totally different and removed from my life is perfect on such occaisons.
Fri 07/01/05 at 11:00
Regular
"bit of a brain"
The way I think of it - games are about escapism. What's the point of simulating real life? Would you pay to watch a film "a day in the life of Andrew Ben Hudson from LANCS"? No because it would be just like your life.

Why would I pay money to play a simulation of something that I don't want to do in real life? Even if it was a perfect simulation?
Thu 06/01/05 at 23:37
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I hate serious racing games.

I hate Gran Turismo.

I love PGR2.

End.
Thu 06/01/05 at 23:34
"I love yo... lamp."
Chr1s wrote:

> Gran Turismo 4. Better than any half baked Project Gotham effort the
> XBOX can cook up. There are no rivals for it on any console,
> especially the XBOX.

What drivel. Project Gotham Racing is infinitely better than anything Gran Turismo has ever done. Being good is not about realism. If it was, then Forza Motorsport would definitely be the greatest racing game ever and Ford Racing would be excellent. But it isn't. It's about fun. And PGR2 is far more fun than Gran Turismo, as it is actually a chore to play.
Thu 06/01/05 at 20:51
Regular
"-_-"
Macintosh wrote:
> I would have to say PS2

Spaking of which, do you ever go in the sony forums?
Anyway i have favourite games not consoles my n64s my fave but my controllers are manked (first one ha s a loose stick, second ones z button doesnt press down :~(
Thu 06/01/05 at 13:49
Regular
killer101 wrote:

> if you had sense you would make friends who have nintendo gamecubes.

Sorry he can't the nursery closes at 12
Thu 06/01/05 at 12:58
Regular
"0228"
One of the posts says own three consoles, the other says won. There is an edit function you know so you don't have to repost the full message again to change one word.
Thu 06/01/05 at 12:28
Regular
"PRO EVO MASTER"
sorry for double post!
Regular
"PRO EVO MASTER"
As i own all 3 consoles i can Safely say the gamecube is the BEST!

Nintendo ARE the best games creators and console makers,

PS2 X box have great games but they rely on 3rd partys more,
Regular
"PRO EVO MASTER"
As i won all 3 consoles i can Safely say the gamecube is the BEST!

Nintendo ARE the best games creators and console makers,

PS2 X box have great games but they rely on 3rd partys more,

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.