GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
""Give me some reasons why I shouldn't kill myself""

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/10/04 at 13:04
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Before we start: notice the quote marks around the title - I'm not going to kill myself. However s##t my life may get at any time in the future, I have several very valid reasons that will stay my hand every time the merest suggestion of it crosses my mind. Not going to happen.

This topic is about what reasons you would give someone else to try and persuade them not to do it. We're not talking about when you walk in and find your best mate with a shotgun in his mouth and you hastily try and stop him from redecorating the wall in Hint Of BrainTM, but I'm thinking more along the lines of someone who is close to you and has slowly gotten down and depressed and can't seem to see any valid reasons for carrying on.

Just to add more, erm, fun to the proceedings you have to imagine that the person you're giving reasons to has written stuff in her diary that basically says she doesn't she any reason why not to do it, has cut herself in the past, is in the midst of a hormonal roller-coaster ride at 14 years old and has just attended her best friend's funeral who killed herself a month ago.
Sun 24/10/04 at 16:01
Regular
And in America, men have breasts too.

God bless them.
Sun 24/10/04 at 15:57
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
In soviet Russia, breasts look at you.
Sun 24/10/04 at 15:57
Regular
Not avoidable, just controlable.

Boobs are boobs.
Sun 24/10/04 at 15:55
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> I'witch-king wrote:
> Unavoidable?
>
> Explain.
>
> ..Are you male?

Surely it must be avoidable, being an uncle and all.
Sun 24/10/04 at 15:54
Regular
I'witch-king wrote:
> Unavoidable?
>
> Explain.

..Are you male?
Sun 24/10/04 at 15:54
Regular
"\\"
Are they that big?
Sun 24/10/04 at 15:53
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Unavoidable?

Explain.
Sun 24/10/04 at 15:51
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Read the edit, although the occasional glance is unavoidable ...
Sun 24/10/04 at 15:51
Regular
"\\"
Timmargh wrote:
> eye'Aoe wrote:
> You read through your nieces diaries and stare at the breasts... Oh
> dear.
>
> Her mother reads the diary and it's a different niece with the large
> breasts.

So you're not denying that you do stare at her breasts?
Sun 24/10/04 at 15:50
Regular
"Twenty quid."
eye'Aoe wrote:
> You read through your nieces diaries and stare at the breasts... Oh dear.

Her mother reads the diary, it's a different niece with the large breasts and I don't stare - she's the one who flirts with me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.