GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Townie scum"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/10/04 at 23:09
Regular
"Jose Antonio-Legend"
Sorry if anyone is offended by my subject, actually no im not because if you are offended than you're probably a townie in which case i'll most probably hate you. Im sorry but thats just the way it is, i can't possibly get on with anyone who goes around causing mindless trouble and beating people up for fun! Why would you do it you losers, get a life!

I live in a town where now if i want to go into the centre of town after dark you have to on quite regular occasions suffer abuse, normally just verbal but sometimes phsyical. However this seems to be true of many towns these days, but why?

I am one of a majority in my town that wants to put an end to this yobish, anti-social behaviour but are struggling to find a solution to the problem as many of them reject all authority and getting arrested and getting criminal records does not deter them.

I would like to hear your view on how best to deal with the situation and your experiences with townies.
Tue 12/10/04 at 22:27
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
ShortyUK wrote:
> just last weekend i was cycling from my house to the station to go
> out n smoke up with some mates

hahahahaha

> Lil
> douchbag

hahggdhsagdhsagdha
Tue 12/10/04 at 22:24
Regular
"Slice n Dice baby"
I hate f*****g townies/pikes/retards/scum of the earth.

just last weekend i was cycling from my house to the station to go out n smoke up with some mates, and got hassle half way there. im 17, nearly 18, and these 3 13/14 yr olds on bikes also say "ey! turn left here" into some lil road. at this point im just laughing and one cuts in front of me n brakes to try n get me to turn into the drive, hitting my front wheel and sending him to the tarmac :) Lil douchbag

Thats funny. But ive had other times when it wasnt, when im by myself (as they always do pick on individuals) and theres 2 or more. Ive had numerous occasions when they've said were rushing ya, ur getting jacked. worst two were getting my face held against the bus shelter and being lamped in the face (didnt go down, haha!)

They are wanna b gangsters, people who think there rock-ard when there quite clearly lanky retarded scum, who just enjoy picking on individuals when their in a group, so theres no way they can lose. I would love to have a 1-on-1 fight with a pikey, wouldnt let him leave without 1 broken bone at least

Only time ive actually been scared was when i was on the train back from brixton after a concert, and couple black dudes who were built asked if i had a phone. They were so dumb, i said no, and you could quite clearly see it in my pocket lol

1 more thing, death to all pikies!
Tue 12/10/04 at 22:14
Regular
"Jackpot!"
yea lol, there are some people I won't mess with but they don't start on me anyway, I embarass a few of my townie friends sometimes and even my grunger and got friends lol.
Tue 12/10/04 at 22:09
"The Will of D."
If only you knew them personally, that way you could embarrass them in front of their posse.
Tue 12/10/04 at 22:07
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Well they don't, who would go around smacking people's heads against things and get called humaine?
Tue 12/10/04 at 22:04
"The Will of D."
Well one phrase one my previous tutors (who was really nice and cool) called them monkey boys as i doubt they even qualify as humans.
Tue 12/10/04 at 21:44
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Yea well townies start on my only sometimes and it is the girls that are the worst and to be honest townies deserve what they get and it is better to fight than to stand there and take it, so they can think of it as taking their own medicine.
Tue 12/10/04 at 21:34
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
your the kind of IDIOT that gets skaters and noraml people beaten up in the firts place! by shouting your head off like that!!!
Tue 12/10/04 at 20:39
Regular
"\\"
cweek2000 wrote:
> It was funny. Az had a black leather coat on and the little townies
> were throwing cream pots from half a metre away, and only one hit!

Yeah. I've found townies have perhaps the worst throwing skills ever, worse than women (i'm not joking, they really are that bad).

Although one did hit me in the face with a brick, over a fence from about twenty metres away... But i'm presuming that was just luck on his behalf.
Tue 12/10/04 at 20:35
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
There are loads of names for them. Townies, pikeys, chavs... Can anyone post the full list?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.