GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Townie scum"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/10/04 at 23:09
Regular
"Jose Antonio-Legend"
Sorry if anyone is offended by my subject, actually no im not because if you are offended than you're probably a townie in which case i'll most probably hate you. Im sorry but thats just the way it is, i can't possibly get on with anyone who goes around causing mindless trouble and beating people up for fun! Why would you do it you losers, get a life!

I live in a town where now if i want to go into the centre of town after dark you have to on quite regular occasions suffer abuse, normally just verbal but sometimes phsyical. However this seems to be true of many towns these days, but why?

I am one of a majority in my town that wants to put an end to this yobish, anti-social behaviour but are struggling to find a solution to the problem as many of them reject all authority and getting arrested and getting criminal records does not deter them.

I would like to hear your view on how best to deal with the situation and your experiences with townies.
Tue 12/10/04 at 23:04
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Dante, yea that's me wrote:
> lol, well it would be interesting to work out why they hate skaters.
> Are they jealous that they can't skate?

The funny thing is that most 'skaters' can't skate. They all just love the image or whatever. The majority of skaters I see walk around carrying their boards, not skating on them.
Tue 12/10/04 at 23:02
Regular
"Jackpot!"
lol, well it would be interesting to work out why they hate skaters. Are they jealous that they can't skate?
Tue 12/10/04 at 23:00
Regular
"boom boom click"
so you an your crew/possie go round assualting skaters then! Sounds great fun. Can i join?
Tue 12/10/04 at 23:00
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Well I don't know how, most of the townies cause it all.
Tue 12/10/04 at 22:58
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I actually helped start up a neighbourhood watch here to stop skaters from going around damaging and defacing property in the town. It seems to be working well so far.
Tue 12/10/04 at 22:52
Regular
"Jackpot!"
hahaha lol.
Tue 12/10/04 at 22:51
Regular
"boom boom click"
no! no! im nude so u got a f**kin problem wit dat m8! : )
Tue 12/10/04 at 22:49
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Since you're so interested in what I'm wearing right now, here's the complete rundown:

1 x Burberry cap
1 x Adidas T-Shirt
1 x Adidas red Jacket
1 x Adidas black trousers (tucked into white adidas socks)
1 x Nike trainers
1 x gold chain

Got a f**kin problem with that, mate?
Tue 12/10/04 at 22:49
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Well yea I use my fists but if I go psycho then I use whatever is closest to me like my bike it used to be but that broke.
Tue 12/10/04 at 22:47
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Alright Dante, big man, what weapons do you use to beat up da Townies? Or are you an 'ard lad who don't need no wepaons coz you got your fists?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.