GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Townie scum"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/10/04 at 23:09
Regular
"Jose Antonio-Legend"
Sorry if anyone is offended by my subject, actually no im not because if you are offended than you're probably a townie in which case i'll most probably hate you. Im sorry but thats just the way it is, i can't possibly get on with anyone who goes around causing mindless trouble and beating people up for fun! Why would you do it you losers, get a life!

I live in a town where now if i want to go into the centre of town after dark you have to on quite regular occasions suffer abuse, normally just verbal but sometimes phsyical. However this seems to be true of many towns these days, but why?

I am one of a majority in my town that wants to put an end to this yobish, anti-social behaviour but are struggling to find a solution to the problem as many of them reject all authority and getting arrested and getting criminal records does not deter them.

I would like to hear your view on how best to deal with the situation and your experiences with townies.
Tue 12/10/04 at 22:44
Regular
"Jackpot!"
haha.
Tue 12/10/04 at 22:43
Regular
"boom boom click"
i have the knack!
Tue 12/10/04 at 22:42
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Ninjax wrote:
> Are you wearing an adidas allover body suit at this very moment?
> Thought so!

How did you know?!
Tue 12/10/04 at 22:41
Regular
"boom boom click"
gaybys wrote:
> Ninjax wrote:
> I cant go out
> in skate gear
>
> weep inducing.

Are you wearing an adidas allover body suit at this very moment? Thought so!
Tue 12/10/04 at 22:39
Regular
"Jackpot!"
No, same here.
Tue 12/10/04 at 22:38
Regular
"boom boom click"
It frustrates me so much! Its like dont they realise we skate for fun! I have never vandalised in my life!
Tue 12/10/04 at 22:37
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Ninjax wrote:
> I cant go out
> in skate gear

weep inducing.
Tue 12/10/04 at 22:35
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Ninjax wrote:
> do you happen to live in my area? Its full of townies!! I cant go out
> in skate gear like quicksilver or Rip curl or ill be ripped to
> shreads by packs of townies! And the worst of it is people think
> skaters cause the trouble!!!! AGRRRGGH

That's the problem, nobody trusts you to skate because they think that we do the harm and the townies don't.
Tue 12/10/04 at 22:33
Regular
"boom boom click"
Typical towny conversation:

Townie 1: Your moms a rat.
Townie2: What you sayin about my mom?
Townie1: Shes a rat!
Townie2: So's your mom!
Townie1: What you sayin about my mom?

and ect,ect,ect.
Tue 12/10/04 at 22:30
Regular
"boom boom click"
do you happen to live in my area? Its full of townies!! I cant go out in skate gear like quicksilver or Rip curl or ill be ripped to shreads by packs of townies! And the worst of it is people think skaters cause the trouble!!!! AGRRRGGH

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.