GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Townie scum"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/10/04 at 23:09
Regular
"Jose Antonio-Legend"
Sorry if anyone is offended by my subject, actually no im not because if you are offended than you're probably a townie in which case i'll most probably hate you. Im sorry but thats just the way it is, i can't possibly get on with anyone who goes around causing mindless trouble and beating people up for fun! Why would you do it you losers, get a life!

I live in a town where now if i want to go into the centre of town after dark you have to on quite regular occasions suffer abuse, normally just verbal but sometimes phsyical. However this seems to be true of many towns these days, but why?

I am one of a majority in my town that wants to put an end to this yobish, anti-social behaviour but are struggling to find a solution to the problem as many of them reject all authority and getting arrested and getting criminal records does not deter them.

I would like to hear your view on how best to deal with the situation and your experiences with townies.
Tue 12/10/04 at 19:56
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I have a funny story. Me and my mates went to Bournemouth for a game of Quasar, and we lost to a bunch of townies. As we walked past Mcdonalds, they started throwing cream pots at us. My mate Az went up to them and said "please stop that". They carried on, missing every single shot (although they were about 11). It was funny to see him get creamed though.
Tue 12/10/04 at 19:54
"The Will of D."
I hate townies, half of my school are full of them anyway, well some are future townies, and some are already potheads and moneky boys. Plus at least 50% of my course mates (that's a laugh) is full of them. I hat them because i used to be picked on by them, but i eventually became almost invisible only to them by not doing anything stupid to set the off again, which i have managed to pull of for at least 2 years.
Tue 12/10/04 at 19:48
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Meh, if someone starts a fight with you pull out your homemade weaponry (cosh, baton) and beat them to a bloody pulp. It's really that easy.
Tue 12/10/04 at 19:44
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Otherside wrote:
> I am one of a majority in my town that wants to put an end to this
> yobish, anti-social behaviour

How exactly is hanging around in big gangs of 8+ "anti-social"?
EH?
Tue 12/10/04 at 19:33
Regular
"...y'crazy fool!"
Always stand your ground... if they're bringing their comments your way and there's only a few of them, they're not as hard as they look - just stand your ground.

Its an ego trip for them hurling abuse at someone walking by, they'll keep doing it until someone tells them to button it =P
Tue 12/10/04 at 19:30
Regular
Depends what townie your dealing with, the ones that attack when provoked or unprovoked. The latter will attack you whatever you do, if you look at them, speak, don't speak or are remotely unlike them.

Its better just to cross the road or keep your head down when you see a burbary snowman walking towards you, and definitely DON'T provoke them or your dead really ;)
Tue 12/10/04 at 10:30
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Dante, yea that's me wrote:
> Wanna bet I stick to my word and police don't do anything,

you're either REALLY naive, or incredibly stupid.

> I would love to see a proper townie try to beat me and my friends up,

to be honest mate, if you're going to go LOOKING for trouble then you're no better than they are and you deserve to get beaten up. if i was out with someone who you'd decided was a townie and you wanted to kick off with, even i'd have no qualms about whooping you silly, and i'm not even remotely close to being a townie. it's like i said, some people are sh!ts and some aren't, just avoid the ones that are.
Tue 12/10/04 at 10:22
Regular
"Fake Plastic Tree"
Just form a milita and enforce the law. Don't fight them, humiliate them. Probly works better. Ive never had any trouble from 'townies' though.
Tue 12/10/04 at 01:32
Regular
"Jackpot!"
well alot of them don't go near me anymore lol.
Nice link by the way.
The site didn't include their all time favourite TN hats though haha.
Tue 12/10/04 at 01:23
Regular
"...y'crazy fool!"
http://www.chavscum.co.uk [URL]http://www.chavscum.co.uk[/URL]

...for all your townie hating needs! ;)

(true a lot of it too - the site has a disturbing wealth of townie information).

Its honestly not worth getting into any fights with them. Sure you might win but it won't stop them doing what they're doing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.