GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Townie scum"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/10/04 at 23:09
Regular
"Jose Antonio-Legend"
Sorry if anyone is offended by my subject, actually no im not because if you are offended than you're probably a townie in which case i'll most probably hate you. Im sorry but thats just the way it is, i can't possibly get on with anyone who goes around causing mindless trouble and beating people up for fun! Why would you do it you losers, get a life!

I live in a town where now if i want to go into the centre of town after dark you have to on quite regular occasions suffer abuse, normally just verbal but sometimes phsyical. However this seems to be true of many towns these days, but why?

I am one of a majority in my town that wants to put an end to this yobish, anti-social behaviour but are struggling to find a solution to the problem as many of them reject all authority and getting arrested and getting criminal records does not deter them.

I would like to hear your view on how best to deal with the situation and your experiences with townies.
Wed 13/10/04 at 16:09
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
What do you guys actually think a "townie" is, because most people just say and yob is a townie while others would say its what you wear.
Wed 13/10/04 at 14:25
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Simple move to a cave in the middle of no-where & change your name to Stig of the dump.
Wed 13/10/04 at 14:18
"The Will of D."
Or village bicycle if you like that term better.
Wed 13/10/04 at 10:22
Regular
Dante, yea that's me wrote:
> Yea mate we are townies, innit lol.

You're not a townie, you're a rent boy.
Tue 12/10/04 at 23:52
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Dante, yea that's me wrote:
> Yea mate we are townies, innit lol.
> [URL]http://student.dc.lincoln.ac.uk/~u012141122/shaun.jpg[/URL]

i think that about sums them up.
nicely done Dante, a fine film and a fitting image :)
Tue 12/10/04 at 23:49
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Ninjax wrote:
> I cant go out in skate gear

... why would you dress like a fish?
Tue 12/10/04 at 23:37
"The Will of D."
Hey on another note if i ever had a burgular come into my house and i woke up first I could just get off my bed, go to my closet and take out of a long rectangular box this fancy short sword i picked up from Edinburgh for well cheap (£40) so i could either knock the f**ker out with the lead handle, whack with the main sword bit if i leave the sheaf on, or I stab him with the main part with the sheaf off and phone the police once s/he is under control.
Thing is a thing like that certainly would definetly be noticable if i ever took it out with me, but luckiy my best friend picked up this really small pocket knife for me and my other friend.
Tue 12/10/04 at 23:17
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Yea mate we are townies, innit lol.
[URL]http://student.dc.lincoln.ac.uk/~u012141122/shaun.jpg[/URL]
Tue 12/10/04 at 23:06
Regular
"Jackpot!"
See ya ninjax lol, that is true though gaybys, I can skateboard but I can't do many tricks.
Tue 12/10/04 at 23:05
Regular
"boom boom click"
Jealous why would they be jealous? With IQ like they have they can do anything....wait a sec : )

P.s im going to bed!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.