GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Townie scum"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/10/04 at 23:09
Regular
"Jose Antonio-Legend"
Sorry if anyone is offended by my subject, actually no im not because if you are offended than you're probably a townie in which case i'll most probably hate you. Im sorry but thats just the way it is, i can't possibly get on with anyone who goes around causing mindless trouble and beating people up for fun! Why would you do it you losers, get a life!

I live in a town where now if i want to go into the centre of town after dark you have to on quite regular occasions suffer abuse, normally just verbal but sometimes phsyical. However this seems to be true of many towns these days, but why?

I am one of a majority in my town that wants to put an end to this yobish, anti-social behaviour but are struggling to find a solution to the problem as many of them reject all authority and getting arrested and getting criminal records does not deter them.

I would like to hear your view on how best to deal with the situation and your experiences with townies.
Mon 11/10/04 at 23:09
Regular
"Jose Antonio-Legend"
Sorry if anyone is offended by my subject, actually no im not because if you are offended than you're probably a townie in which case i'll most probably hate you. Im sorry but thats just the way it is, i can't possibly get on with anyone who goes around causing mindless trouble and beating people up for fun! Why would you do it you losers, get a life!

I live in a town where now if i want to go into the centre of town after dark you have to on quite regular occasions suffer abuse, normally just verbal but sometimes phsyical. However this seems to be true of many towns these days, but why?

I am one of a majority in my town that wants to put an end to this yobish, anti-social behaviour but are struggling to find a solution to the problem as many of them reject all authority and getting arrested and getting criminal records does not deter them.

I would like to hear your view on how best to deal with the situation and your experiences with townies.
Mon 11/10/04 at 23:12
Regular
"Insert Gently"
You've been beaten a few times, you hate townies. Whopeeeee this is not new information, there has been too many of these 'I hate townie threads'. Just the videos of them getting ripped will do
Mon 11/10/04 at 23:19
Regular
"Jose Antonio-Legend"
Anonymous wrote:
> You've been beaten a few times, you hate townies. Whopeeeee this is
> not new information, there has been too many of these 'I hate townie
> threads'. Just the videos of them getting ripped will do

Yes i have, yes i do, no it is not, yes there are, i will try my best!
Mon 11/10/04 at 23:19
Regular
"Jackpot!"
You want to know something bad what these chapmans did at my area?
Probably not but they made someone open their mouth, then they pressed their head on the curb with their jaws either side of it and kicked his head and jaws against the curb, it broke his jaw and probably his teeth and skull.
Mon 11/10/04 at 23:25
Regular
"Jose Antonio-Legend"
Ouch! Omg wot.... resisting urge not to swear, bumholes, and they get away with this stuff aswell!
Mon 11/10/04 at 23:29
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Yea I have explained on here that me and my mates are going to get slipknot masks, yellow jump suits and baseball bats to beat these gits up.
Mon 11/10/04 at 23:30
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Dante, yea that's me wrote:
> You want to know something bad what these chapmans did at my area?
> Probably not but they made someone open their mouth, then they
> pressed their head on the curb with their jaws either side of it and
> kicked his head and jaws against the curb, it broke his jaw and
> probably his teeth and skull.

Then you realised you were watching American History X
Mon 11/10/04 at 23:31
Regular
"Jose Antonio-Legend"
He he ive always dreamed of doing something like that!
Mon 11/10/04 at 23:32
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Dante, yea that's me wrote:
> Yea I have explained on here that me and my mates are going to get
> slipknot masks, yellow jump suits and baseball bats to beat these
> gits up.

I wish I could see that, you getting absolutely laughed at, then getting the bats taken off you, then getting a good deserved kicking/bat over the skull

Good Luck
Mon 11/10/04 at 23:32
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Anonymous wrote:
> Dante, yea that's me wrote:
> You want to know something bad what these chapmans did at my area?
> Probably not but they made someone open their mouth, then they
> pressed their head on the curb with their jaws either side of it and
> kicked his head and jaws against the curb, it broke his jaw and
> probably his teeth and skull.
>
> Then you realised you were watching American History X

Ahaha, you busted his ass.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.