GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Townie scum"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/10/04 at 23:09
Regular
"Jose Antonio-Legend"
Sorry if anyone is offended by my subject, actually no im not because if you are offended than you're probably a townie in which case i'll most probably hate you. Im sorry but thats just the way it is, i can't possibly get on with anyone who goes around causing mindless trouble and beating people up for fun! Why would you do it you losers, get a life!

I live in a town where now if i want to go into the centre of town after dark you have to on quite regular occasions suffer abuse, normally just verbal but sometimes phsyical. However this seems to be true of many towns these days, but why?

I am one of a majority in my town that wants to put an end to this yobish, anti-social behaviour but are struggling to find a solution to the problem as many of them reject all authority and getting arrested and getting criminal records does not deter them.

I would like to hear your view on how best to deal with the situation and your experiences with townies.
Wed 13/10/04 at 23:26
"The Will of D."
It's bascially the perfect way to balance the incoming of so many immagrants from hellholes like France.
Wed 13/10/04 at 22:30
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I think they should make a law, and make it illegal to be a townie.
Any townies have to leave the country, dont care where to, just out.

The police know what townies are, so they could just go around getting them. And if they wernt sure, they could just talk to them for a few seconds and realise they're townies.

Townies out. Chad in.
Wed 13/10/04 at 22:17
"The Will of D."
I've got a few townies and townettes (or the village bicycles) in my class, and one of the townettes is this really chatty, never shuts up to save her own life, b*tch.
Wed 13/10/04 at 20:20
Regular
They do have uses.

Townies develop into nice healthy football hooligans, which in turn makes England look hard and makes loads of countries fear us.
Wed 13/10/04 at 20:17
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Typo, soz. Considering I'm not really either, I just want a gunfight. Yay!
Wed 13/10/04 at 20:16
"The Will of D."
cweek2000 wrote:
> It's a gang way! Hooray!
>
> *Picks up gun*

Don't you mean it's a gang war?
Wed 13/10/04 at 19:35
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
It's a gang way! Hooray!

*Picks up gun*
Wed 13/10/04 at 16:57
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
Lucy-Jane wrote:
> Obviously if its physical. thats a different story

which is?
Wed 13/10/04 at 16:15
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Obviously if its physical. thats a different story
Wed 13/10/04 at 16:11
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
You get townies in all town. The question is whether you let what they say affect you!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.