GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"England 2 - 0 Wales"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/10/04 at 17:08
Regular
A very disappointing showing from our Weslh boys, and to be honest England didn't get out of second gear. 'Twas quite a boring match, and it was simply a case of 'Hello, we are England, we are basically much better than you and we are going to take this easy.'

If it weren't for a few greedy individuals our boys would have been humiliated completely. Beckham's goal was sweet mind.

And you can tell England and Wales hate each other:

'And now can we have a minute's silence please'

'F**k off Wales'

'F**k you'

etc...

Anyone else watch the match?
Tue 12/10/04 at 22:12
Regular
What the hell? Michael owen captain?!
Tue 12/10/04 at 14:23
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I'll be surprised if Sven goes for a 4-3-3 away from home
Tue 12/10/04 at 12:49
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I'd play Wright-Phillips in a 4-4-2 formation, but we won't be able to play 4-4-2 with Gerrard injured.

If we are going to play 4-3-3, we must no play Wright-Phillips, otherwise we will be too attacking like Real Madrid. Real Madrid have all the stars and are too much attacking and end up losing games. We can't underestimate Azerbaijan.

With Alberto sayin he's having 3 players on Rooney, it means we must play 3 up front to make it really difficult for them.
Tue 12/10/04 at 12:41
Regular
what y'all need is javier zanetti. legend.
Tue 12/10/04 at 12:30
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
You have to go with players who are currently on form and will occupy the role in the future.

Hargreaves is a utility player, a bit part player if you will, and personally I don't think he quite gives us what we need in the midfield.

Shaun W Phillips is the future of that Right Wing role, he makes things happen and creates for the front players and I think should be given the opprtunity.
Tue 12/10/04 at 11:40
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hargreaves wouldn't be able to attack...
Tue 12/10/04 at 10:46
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I'd play 4-3-3 with Hargreaves taking Beckhams place.

Wouldn't play Wright-Phillips as he won't be able to defend.
Tue 12/10/04 at 00:07
Regular
Lil Bro wrote:
> No. I can compare them.

Nice to have an explanation to back up your point as always lil boy :-)
Mon 11/10/04 at 22:02
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I could name one...its pronouncing the name thats the tricky part....
Mon 11/10/04 at 20:55
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Don't even think I could name any one of their players...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.