GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ken Bigley Murder"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/10/04 at 12:00
Regular
I'm intrigued - when his family said that they could confirm he was murdered, did that mean that one of them had to sit there and watch those sick bast's cut his head off?

I am loathe to even try and imagine what it would be like to sit there and watch a video of some sub-human savage cut off my dads head, not with a machete but with a regular knife, sawing at it like a piece of meat.

I don't believe in hell, but if it were to exist, surely this would be an example of what to expect.

I think the whole fiasco beggars belief - I don't feel any hatred or rage towards those alleged people, it's more a feeling of disbelief that these things actually go on in the world. Dumbfounded I think is the best expression.
Sat 09/10/04 at 16:48
Regular
I see what you're saying Borat, but I guess that its fairly easy for us to say. I mean we're nice and safe here and most of us haven't been affected by it.

Some of these terrorists are simply reacting to what had been done to them. I bet that a good deal of them lost their friends and families to this attack and now have nothing else to live for other than "take revenge", and do what they can. And yes, hostage taking is cowardly, but it's easy for us to say that when we have the giant armies with modern weaponary and the like so we can crush anyone without having to resort to "underhand" tactics.

Not that I'm uncondemming them or anything, but I'd blame our governments before I blamed them, because we're the ones who drove them to it without good reason.
Sat 09/10/04 at 16:16
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
may god have mercy on those responsible's sole, as they aint ever gonna see the gates of heaven. I don't feel any reage for those reponsible aswell, but they are a bunch of bloody berks who I won't feel sorry for them if the SAS, SBS or Royal Marines wipe them off the face of the earth
Sat 09/10/04 at 13:36
Regular
And I think that although the end result is the same, it is fair to say that there is a big difference between bombing a target where innocent people are accidentally killed, and purposefully seeking innocent victims and killing them in horrible ways.

The Brighton bomber is a good example - he blew up a hotel with the intention of killing the PM and her party. Innocents died, these were considered collateral. Ken Bigley was sought out specifically because he was British and murdered for the purpose of making a political statement.

You can argue forever about us being in a war situation, but the truth is it was nothing but cold blooded murder - no different than us searching for an Iraqi citizen staying in our country and cutting their head off. They know our Government will never negotiate for these peoples lives, but they go through with the murder anyway.
Sat 09/10/04 at 13:27
Regular
I think anyone being killed in that manner is equally horrific, regardless of age, race, nationality or gender. I wasn't trying to say 'ooooh, he's British, now it's personal', I was just using Ken as an example.
Sat 09/10/04 at 12:36
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
So the dozen or so people that got killed in a U.S. air raid that hit a wedding party is ok, is it? Or the thousands killed in the 'fog of war'?

All tragic, of course, but until we take more care out there, the Iraqi people are going to get more and more f**ked off - and figures like wotsisface are already gathering followers.
Sat 09/10/04 at 12:00
Regular
I'm intrigued - when his family said that they could confirm he was murdered, did that mean that one of them had to sit there and watch those sick bast's cut his head off?

I am loathe to even try and imagine what it would be like to sit there and watch a video of some sub-human savage cut off my dads head, not with a machete but with a regular knife, sawing at it like a piece of meat.

I don't believe in hell, but if it were to exist, surely this would be an example of what to expect.

I think the whole fiasco beggars belief - I don't feel any hatred or rage towards those alleged people, it's more a feeling of disbelief that these things actually go on in the world. Dumbfounded I think is the best expression.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.